• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fl and sonoma

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is it true all the waves of new people you guys have are people that are from sonoma? is it true you guys the largest guild in the game have allied a trammie guild like yourselves from sonoma and had them bring characters here?
cause i can say we just fought the usual 2 or 3 dozen of nobodies and i sware half of them are names i have never seen before today.

G

Is it true that you really guilded Shin after he failed the battle test to join FL 3x???

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Is it true that you really guilded Shin after he failed the battle test to join FL 3x???

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i would ignore the question too if i were you. you answered what FL is truly made of right there.

D

Dread Raven

Wow the pot calling the kettle black. FOO recruited all the all stars from the west coast off every shard they could get to come to pacific. When that failed, they started to recruit off the East Coast shards. So six, before you start throwing stones about recrutiment, FOO is recruiting everything and anything they can get right now. The people who fail our battle tests, you guys are grabbing as fast as you can. So if the people on Sonoma passed a battle test and got in, then they did better then the newb who failed three times.

Unfortnate for you, you will just take anyone who will fight FL. FOO has been in mass recruitment mode for 6 months now. You have taken whole guilds from other shards and are still recruiting. You honestly would be a formidable guild if you had leadership. We have turned down to date 9 FOO applications in 6 weeks. All with the same story, no leadership, arrogance, and lack of respect at times toward each other.

As for the people on Sonoma, the guild that joined FL was made up of mostly old FL members who have been in FL for over a year. They moved to Sonoma, because Pac was boring at that time. The GM of that guild and his wife have been members in FL for about two years. We recuited 4 people off of Sonoma, who passed the battle test.The rest where prior FL and where members in good standing.

Hows your recruitment on GL? That makes it what now, 4 shards you recruited off. We took few people on a new shard we colonized. Because they can help us get our colony set up and make the transition easier. Yes some moved characters to the home shard, but they where not told they had too. They made the decision on thier own. The others had character on Pac, but just have not played here in a while.

So before you do your research, you might want to get the facts straight. Nice try on the spin, but the truth is, you will still recruit who ever will raise arms against FL. We will recruit, when we feel someone will be an asset to the guild. We are currently not a on a mass recruiting drive like FOO is. We have been selective for the last 6 months, since FOO has returned. But I do have to say, FOO has created a lot of apps for us. The best response we got from someone in an interview was, "They are not really FOO, they are just G|B wearing a FOO tag. I joined them to be part of what the real FOO was, but they are all just posers. That hijacked the FOO Tag!"

I

imported_Vexxed

Are you really trying to imply that FL has more stringent requirements for entrance than FOO? The subtle implication being that FL members are more skilled than FOO members ? *Chuckles*

Once again Raven you posted a mighty paragraph of how great FL is and of their goldlike leadership.... *chuckles* I love starting the day with a good laugh....

Anway... If FOO recruits anything that moves as you imply then explain this?? Bc we all know you sure don't have the cream of the crop from every shard you guys have been too lol..

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we arent the biggest guild in the game adding another guild to us just cause we have to have numbers to fight. thats fl if we get new members to what we are not the army of nobodies. besides we arent talkin about us we are talkin about fl and it looks so bad on fl's part:/ we have nothing to explain to anyone, we arent allready a mass of nobodies man.

we have members tryin to join fl? lol kool. tell us who they are? id love to boot them so they can join you. more kills for me.

we are recruiting off gl? lol who would want to play west coast if they allready play on the east? your reaching brother:/

N

NoBuddy

Vexxed, you actually took the time read Dead Raven's dissertation? Damn bro, you have too much time on your hands. The guy writes 'War and Peace' everytime he posts. I wonder tho, how does he have the time to do that when he's off dominating the world, PvPing it up all the time, NOT spawning and scroll farming *wink, wink*? Hmmmmm

Toguro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

what was his necromancy too low to cast wither?

I

imported_Vexxed

Nah... I'm betting that Shin was only 115 Magery and thus fizzled and failed to Res Raven in 10 seconds flat.... "Battle Test" for FL I'm thinking is how quickly they can res up AFTER the battle....

N

NoBuddy

Ya, either that or he didn't have his orny on and didn't have the recovery time to do back to back withers. That would be a definite fail.

A

Avril/McNasty

<blockquote><hr>

we arent the biggest guild in the game adding another guild to us just cause we have to have numbers to fight. thats fl if we get new members to what we are not the army of nobodies. besides we arent talkin about us we are talkin about fl and it looks so bad on fl's part:/ we have nothing to explain to anyone, we arent allready a mass of nobodies man.

we have members tryin to join fl? lol kool. tell us who they are? id love to boot them so they can join you. more kills for me.

we are recruiting off gl? lol who would want to play west coast if they allready play on the east? your reaching brother:/

[/ QUOTE ]

FO_O has no qualms about recruiting anyone, even if they lack the ability to sufficiently PvP. FO_O also has the ability to put up numbers equal to FL at times and yes FL has better pvpers. =[

Many people like playing east and west. (Me being one of them) I dominate both coasts and rain down like a volcano on silly noobs like YOU!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

FO_O has no qualms about recruiting anyone, even if they lack the ability to sufficiently PvP. FO_O also has the ability to put up numbers equal to FL at times and yes FL has better pvpers. =[

Many people like playing east and west. (Me being one of them) I dominate both coasts and rain down like a volcano on silly noobs like YOU!

[/ QUOTE ]