• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fix flee problem.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have to agree.
If you're dead you should be able to use a moongate. It's just stupid that you can't.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its some old bug that is back. somehow a player attacks u but the the non aggressor is turned criminal instead of the attacker:/ happens more often with tamers. really frustrating! these cheaters can even get u guard whacked :cursing:

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its some old bug that is back. somehow a player attacks u but the the non aggressor is turned criminal instead of the attacker:/ happens more often with tamers. really frustrating! these cheaters can even get u guard whacked :cursing:
Doesn't it drive you nuts!!!

All the time I get people ganking my red, at first their health bar is grey, the moment I die their health bards turn blue, and i am in flee. GO FIGURE.

I have no reflect physical armor on and I am not flagging first.

But we should let this slide after all the Devs keep saying the code is so old that it takes too much effort or knowledge to fix, so instead they will just do nothing and keep taking our money every month.

I personally think that this is the worst of all the bugs in the game, at least the ones related to PvP. It is inexcusable that they haven’t fixed it yet.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree. the whole sp server wants a ROT fix (we been asking close to a yr now) and they just keep ignoring us. sometimes i dunno why i bother to log in but for the fact that i like playing with my friends that I've been playing with for over 5 yrs:/ *sigh*
:confused:

R

Revenant2

Doesn't it drive you nuts!!!

All the time I get people ganking my red, at first their health bar is grey, the moment I die their health bards turn blue, and i am in flee. GO FIGURE.

I have no reflect physical armor on and I am not flagging first.

But we should let this slide after all the Devs keep saying the code is so old that it takes too much effort or knowledge to fix, so instead they will just do nothing and keep taking our money every month.

I personally think that this is the worst of all the bugs in the game, at least the ones related to PvP. It is inexcusable that they haven’t fixed it yet.
This happens SO much these days. There's one exploit where people artificially make themselves go grey and then will turn back blue in time to have you be the one to take a crim flag. This gets paged on enough that hopefully they know what it is and itll be fixed soon. There also seems to be an exploit/game mechanics abuse that pet owners can use to get innocents to unintentionally flag on them. Addionally, there seems to be other weird flagging issues where people don't necessarily understand how it happened.

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This happens SO much these days. There's one exploit where people artificially make themselves go grey and then will turn back blue in time to have you be the one to take a crim flag. This gets paged on enough that hopefully they know what it is and itll be fixed soon. There also seems to be an exploit/game mechanics abuse that pet owners can use to get innocents to unintentionally flag on them. Addionally, there seems to be other weird flagging issues where people don't necessarily understand how it happened.
I've been guard killed when I wasn't an aggressor to anyone, in fact i had just arrived at yew gate. I had no reflect physical armour on, yet for some reason i got whacked.