• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Five on Friday

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can't wait to get some of the items on that list...... Archery Buttes, the horse Barding.... and most of all....... a dragon head!...... Now all they need to do is add one more thing that would make me the happiest person... ok two things....... a spider mini statue..... and that spider themed wall.... I want that so much...

R

RedDaTeef

I know no one will believe me but I had a post in the old forums under the username Iplayuotoomuch, where I suggested half the stuff that were mentioned for the new turn-in rewards. It was a rant type thread of what items should have been included in the original turn-in.
I guess it must just be a case of great minds thinking alike.rolleyes:

M

Melina Havelock

One other thing I would like to see added as a turn in (now or later), Bod rewards. I have tons of tapestries and gloves no one ever buys.

R

RenaLynne

Yay! So much crap to turn in... This is cool because it gives everyone a chance to get rewards, from any type of account. In my opinion this is a true spring cleaning. :thumbup1: *Not so patiently awaiting next publish*

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
spring cleaning is cool, but i'd like to see also "true high end rewards".
I mean, no overpowered stuff, just something "really" hard to get, with
a lot of points. Maybe (sure) i'll not get it, but at last i have something
to work on! I find this exciting!!! just my opinion.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when they say holiday items and valentine gifts i wonder if they mean things that stretch back years ago like coal, fruitcake, spam, happy holidays bag, whispering roses, valentine muffins, etc

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
spring cleaning is cool, but i'd like to see also "true high end rewards".
I mean, no overpowered stuff, just something "really" hard to get, with
a lot of points. Maybe (sure) i'll not get it, but at last i have something
to work on! I find this exciting!!! just my opinion.
Even better would be to have those rewards as a random additional gift, with a chance to get one in a similar number like the white valentines cards in 2007or the white stuffies (I never got one of those with 5 and more accounts collecting those gifts on several shards, so they must be rare.)
But that way also people, who have not so many items would face a chance to get an item.
Could also imagine, that randomly a ticket with 100k points is given out instead of the nominal value.
Some more surprises make even tedious stuff like turn ins more interesting.
*Salute*
Olahorand

C

Charmed

What about including shipwrecked items in turn-in?
Includes globes, unfinished barrrels, shells, potraits, etc..
Few buys these stuff anymore since there are soo.. many other decos.
Comeon, give Fisherman so love!

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Originally, the public trash can was to take care of the lack of storage problem.
But, player behavior is Pack Rat like, so something else was needed.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Spartacus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- "Players are able to resize instead of demolish houses".
Awesome, I do hope this will be available for the older acounts that have grandfathered homes as well.

- "Sand and Granite will have double resources in Fel now"
Also great, now if we can just get these things stackable?? :)

If you are looking for ideas for the next turn-ins, maybe add moonstones, wands (especially* ID wands ... totally useless now) and gems.