• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Fishing PS

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a PS 110 fishing as reward?
From what I understand with more than 400 quests you have the 105 (obviously then form a 110)
But a REAL 110 (or more) has received any?

M

Masscre

To answer your question yes but I believe the system is bugged so that if you do not do everything in a certain order and way you get punished with your reputation.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think a few ppl have gotten 1 after they were at 110. not positive thou

it seems you need at least 106 skill to have the chance for a 110.

scrollbind is the way to get there
(or perhaps the tonokia ship? +1)

Lorddog

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, why people that have made over 400 quests have only 105 like reward?
No rumors about a real PS 110 or more?

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only person i know to get a 110 powerscroll was Umfufu.. and when he got it he was at 110 skill. he got his 1st 110 powerscroll from binding 8 105's.. as i had to also im in my 47th quest after 106 skill and got the dungeon fish quest and i am now 110 skill...

Bethany_lg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By reading your post and seeing 2 dungeon fish were needed, i think you are highlighting the problem. Did you bind 105s to get the 110 to get the 120? It appears the only way to advance the system is by getting enough 105s to make the 110. I guess if the RNG is with you, it might not be too painful. So far I would estimate 150 to 200 quests with only ONE 105. I gave up. I'm still fishing and doing sos...I'm using baits and making pies. Stock piling fish and occasionally turning in quests when I am in the area.

I really think the fishing part of this booster could be very enjoyable if it didn't feel like there is a huge brick wall that I keep bumping into.

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By reading your post and seeing 2 dungeon fish were needed, i think you are highlighting the problem. Did you bind 105s to get the 110 to get the 120? It appears the only way to advance the system is by getting enough 105s to make the 110. I guess if the RNG is with you, it might not be too painful. So far I would estimate 150 to 200 quests with only ONE 105. I gave up. I'm still fishing and doing sos...I'm using baits and making pies. Stock piling fish and occasionally turning in quests when I am in the area.

I really think the fishing part of this booster could be very enjoyable if it didn't feel like there is a huge brick wall that I keep bumping into.

yes, i bind 5s to a 110, but i think i made more than 200 quest before i got my first 5 scroll. after that they came better and yesterday evening my highlight :)
it's hard i know and sometimes i also was short before to give up. now i'm happy i did'nt ;)