• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fishing for info on academic books

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

first, where are they, how much are they worth? to sinplfy the are used as acarpentry craftable the academic book shelf, last page of the containers menu on the capentry menu many thanks for info folks.:bowdown:

M

Millie

I Have not seen any of them but I understand they spawn in the back of Bedlam somewhere behind the Red horse in a building. Like once a week and need to be stolen. I'm not going to swear that this is total correct because I can't find the thread I originally read about them in.

K

kalzaketh

many thanks to all for the info,I believe, it's time to try to bribe my steather friends to make aside trip to bedlam, hope afew thousand arrows can get the job done.:)

M

Millie

Thanks for the Infomation Mr Kelmo,

Kal let me know when your going down and Ill stay top side to help you if you need rezed or anything. I hope you find one :)!

K

kalzaketh

very sorry millie dear friend,I got sidetracked yet again, mylovely tamer regained her ladyship after months of not having it, her big brother belgarion got annoyed, off to ilshenar then ogrlord in tow to valor to bop the lichlords, and the occational elder gazer that strayed to close, they last long enough to be aminor distraction, ogrelords are great pets if you keep ribs handy elder arcanist and loving the job :)

M

Millie

I got sidetracked
LOL don't you know that is my middle name! I always start do one thing and end up doing another. I wonder sometime how I ever get anything done. :) Have a great Day Kal.