• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Fishing Fishing contest

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hi i was wondering if it would be any one intrested in a little fishing conest here

i know euro holds allot of brawe fishers and fighured maby some was up for an little competion

also would be nice just for sport

not sure how to do it yet but advice would be nice

im thinking furst to get an asos or some not sure if it is doable depend on how many intrested i guess
or maby would be easyer to get furst one to 10 big fish

feal free to let me know if any one intrested and so on and if enuf say they willing we set a date and go fishing

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Catching big fish is a good idea since they show date/time so people can't turn in what they already have at home. I like the idea of a fishing competition although my time in game is limited these days - will attend if I can :)

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mebbe the Fishing Museum Lady would like to be involved?

Morgy123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well would be nice just need more in to it best would ofcorse be if we do it an night all on an boat or some would be good fun

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oddly enough, I was talking to Anna (Vesper Governor) a few weeks ago about having a monthly shard wide fishing contest sponsored by Vesper. Like a specific type of fish each month. Biggest wins.

Now she's back from holiday I was going to raise it again. If yours is a big fish off on one night though there is no reason the two would interfere with each other. You have my ICQ though Morgy. Drop me a line if you want to discuss ideas or collaborate or something.