• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] FISHIES! 12k stones worth - Finished

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Offer no longer valid! Thanks for clicking, please do not bump!

OK so I need to tighten up the IRL money belt and UO is on the chopping block. I would love to redeed my boat and keep it for the next time I come back. Unfortunately i have like 12k fishes (and like 18 lobster traps and some bait) in the hold and really no desire to keep hold of them. So i want to give them away. So on to how you claim your

Free fishies!

Although I've labeled this thread an auction it is more of a contest. Here is how you can claim the whole batch:

You have until Sunday Midnight in the US to post a story detailing why your fisherman needs these fishes. Stories about grinding quests for scrolls/rewards and grinding gold will not be accepted. However if that is why you want the fish I won't hold it against you just make the story not about that!

1. Please no more than 500 words. I have a short attention span.
  2. Nub orc blah, get your hummie slave to translate it.
  3. Arbitrary points awarded for originality, grammar, humor will be given.
  4. RPing is a requirement
  5. Cheating is encouraged :arr:
  6. No bribes will be accepted, I just want to give fishis away!
  7. Winner will be selected by me based on the quality, relevance, and if I LOL at the story.
  8. I haven't decided yet on ties, we may have pirate duel if needed.
My boat is in Trammel so no scamming or cheating on my part. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have as I will try to be checking this thread at least once a day. PLEASE share this thread with your guildmates and friends I'd love to get as much participation as possible.

Last edited:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody has a fish story to tell? That's so sad... I'll leave this contest open for a while then cause I'd hate to throw away all these fish!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update!
With unemployment continuing to rear it's ugly head, and an annoying insurance company, I have had to cancel my account. It is still active until the Aug 15. So try to claim this prize or I will find someone to gift it too in game.