• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Fish, Crab, Lobster Weights Wrong When Taken From Bankbox?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has happened to me a couple of times now in the last week or so while doing the fish monger quests on Balhae. I recall to the bank to get fish, crab, or lobster for filling some quests. As you know, these are generally needed in quantities of 10, 15, or 20 and the fish, crab or lobster usually weigh 10 stones apiece when you catch them and when you see them piled up in your ship's hold or in the bankbox (however, named crabs and lobsters weight 5 stones each).

There seems to be some kind of a problem with the status bar for my fisher updating correctly when I pull a pile of fish, crab, or lobster out of the bankbox. It doesn't update at all, even when I've just dumped 100 stones of fish or more into her backback by pulling out 10, 15, or 20 named fish. So she pulls out this HUGE amount of fish, crab, and lobster to fill a few quest crates and is able to recall to the ship but is immediately overweight as soon as she gets there!

Fortunately most of the time this happens she is in a relatively calm area of the ocean and can drop stuff on the deck of the ship and slide it along into the hold . However, I figure it's just a matter of time for when she recalls, becomes immediately over-weighted upon arrival, and gets clobbered by a water elemental or something worse!

Anyway, something's wacky about pulling these things out of the bankbox and into a backpack. The weight just isn't updating properly.

Erigo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has been happening to me - just the types of named fish that use the graphics of the original 1 stone generic type of 'fish' though, not with crabs/lobsters.

& not just bankbox - also from chests locked down at house.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Anyway, something's wacky about pulling these things out of the bankbox and into a backpack. The weight just isn't updating properly.
has been happening to me - just the types of named fish that use the graphics of the original 1 stone generic type of 'fish' though, not with crabs/lobsters.
& not just bankbox - also from chests locked down at house.
I have confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report into the system.