• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
All right folks, let’s get to chatting about the recently announced New Legacy server.

Oblivion

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Second! For the topic that is truly important:

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I for one and excited and looking forward to this. A new adventure is just what is needed after all. Refreshing the server will keep things fresh and exciting as it will give everyone new purpose afterwards.

I also think the server will build quite an interesting community as people begin to once more, have to rely on others for assistance.

My main hope is that end game content is NOT soloable. With simplified gear I am hoping that'll do the trick.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah I’m picturing teamwork being essential for some things. More interaction and experience over endless item acquisition.

Booky

Visitor
Making a new shard is stupid it just splinters the already splintered game, Make the game ftp if you want ppl, expand the in game shop to sell rares and castle and large house plots if the devs want cash, they could literally but every game item in the shop and make the game ftp and would still make more money they are.