• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

First EM Event

I

Infiniti

Well just my two cents worth but I think it was awful. Mass confusion/didn't know what to do/ hard to read what was being said. I hope the next event is better thought out. I am very dissapointed as I was looking forward to this all week. :sad4:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, good part was at last there were babies in the game.

What to do at first seemed confusing but we, (my group) should have known to go look faster at the mines.

Bad part, the "event vets" knew to loot everything and got some book which got them some cool robe that will sell for bazillions. I think 3 or 4 did. Go "yukky" lol!

Those who wanted to show compassion were basically sol, unless they got noticed. Then got a lantern.

So imho Atlantic Ems are still the big winners. Every player who did what was asked got a nice book. This being the 15th I guess love and val day did not matter much. That is ok.

Please understand that while I deeply appreciate the fact that we have EMS again... I hold not much hope for this. Hope I am proven wrong.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*takes reporter cap off*

Here is what I liked:

* There was a build up to it for those that wanted to participate earlier
* For those that did not there was a shield up on where to go
* People for the most part did pretty well. I've seen worse EM spammed events
* There was a method to the madness:
Beast is killing miners
Seems like a reason to retaliate eh?
Oh wait! There is babies!! Definitely brings a paradigm shift
(what have we done?!)
Accepting responsibility for whats been done
Opportunity for further interaction with babies left behind
More events based on it? Not just a VDay one?

Here is what I don't like:
* The constant need for everyone to have items. That is just me and my personal preference. I don't mind that a parallel between those that did the right/wrong thing existed, depending on if you feel validated in killing miner killers or compassionate for the babies left behind and rewarding even just a few that displayed it. I guess in the future our EMs might consider a general "hand out" for those willing to wait in line.

* We still dont know why the miners were killed...did they dig up the babies in hybernation? Did they steal their food source? Unless I missed that speech but at this point it's all speculation unless the monster declared it herself before dying?

* We don't know when/if there is a continuation to this for people to keep track of. I think it has great potential for constant interaction. Who knows eh?

All in all I want to thank our EMs for letting us be the guinea pigs on their new adventure. You may be putting them to the test of pass/fail but I feel it is up to us to help to that along for their future events. Every step is something to build off of. First time of doing more than listening to a speech at Blackthorne's? No catastrophes in my book. *smiles*

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is so much that happens behind the scenes of an event such as this. We can't forget this is the first event and it may have started as a bumpy ride but lets see how it goes before we abandon the journey.

There is always room for growth and change. The things you like and dislike, let them be known in an honest but constructive manner. I think we have a couple of EMs on Lake Superior that can be great to work with and do some nice things for the shard.

M

Merlin Wallis

Advantage‘s are what my concern is. If there was a built in advantage due to early participation then that might be incentive for some. For others who didn’t or couldn’t get in on this advantage then the end result is pretty unfair. Most who showed up I think would belong in this group. I think people would want a chance at being able to obtain a reward but I can see that this event resulted for the most part, in those having this advantage being able to obtain the reward. When I participate in the Gauntlet or a Champ spawn or in any regular game play, I have this advantage as do others. This type of event did not give that to most who participated but only a select few. Maybe it is a matter of preference but if it be required that I participate from the start, then I believe that I will always be at a disadvantage and would then look to spend my time elsewhere.

I didn’t enjoy the fact that I saw a lot of people who were left out in the cold because they didn’t have the slight bit of knowledge needed. In the past, people were allowed to catch up and receive the benefits of others who had started before or had advanced knowledge. The need to be able to follow a story line, be in on the latest developments, and stay update though town criers or stratics might be required but I for one do not have that ability. Lord knows I’ve received most of everything that can be received in game. It’s not about what was received but rather how it was received.

This being said, I do give the highest credit to the EM’s for allowing this opportunity. I will try to be in on things so that I too might have these advantages but I doubt it. So for those who know me, I will be seeing you in the Gauntlet or at one of the Champ spawns.

S

Stupid Miner

*takes reporter cap off*

Here is what I liked:

Beast is killing miners
(what have we done?!)

* The constant need for everyone to have items. That is just me and my personal preference. I don't mind that a parallel between those that did the right/wrong thing existed, depending on if you feel validated in killing miner killers or compassionate for the babies left behind and rewarding even just a few that displayed it. I guess in the future our EMs might consider a general "hand out" for those willing to wait in line.

* We still dont know why the miners were killed...did they dig up the babies in hybernation? Did they steal their food source? Unless I missed that speech but at this point it's all speculation unless the monster declared it herself before dying?

* We don't know when/if there is a continuation to this for people to keep track of. I think it has great potential for constant interaction. Who knows eh?

All in all I want to thank our EMs for letting us be the guinea pigs on their new adventure. You may be putting them to the test of pass/fail but I feel it is up to us to help to that along for their future events. Every step is something to build off of. First time of doing more than listening to a speech at Blackthorne's? No catastrophes in my book. *smiles*
Yea... i didnt exactly understand why everyone wanted to kill it at first, and then repented because it had babies...
... as if having babies meant those miners it killed suddenly didn't matter? :confused:

Then again the lag was incredible, so i did miss some plot.

S

Smokin

Advantage‘s are what my concern is. If there was a built in advantage due to early participation then that might be incentive for some. For others who didn’t or couldn’t get in on this advantage then the end result is pretty unfair. Most who showed up I think would belong in this group. I think people would want a chance at being able to obtain a reward but I can see that this event resulted for the most part, in those having this advantage being able to obtain the reward. When I participate in the Gauntlet or a Champ spawn or in any regular game play, I have this advantage as do others. This type of event did not give that to most who participated but only a select few. Maybe it is a matter of preference but if it be required that I participate from the start, then I believe that I will always be at a disadvantage and would then look to spend my time elsewhere.

I didn’t enjoy the fact that I saw a lot of people who were left out in the cold because they didn’t have the slight bit of knowledge needed. In the past, people were allowed to catch up and receive the benefits of others who had started before or had advanced knowledge. The need to be able to follow a story line, be in on the latest developments, and stay update though town criers or stratics might be required but I for one do not have that ability. Lord knows I’ve received most of everything that can be received in game. It’s not about what was received but rather how it was received.

This being said, I do give the highest credit to the EM’s for allowing this opportunity. I will try to be in on things so that I too might have these advantages but I doubt it. So for those who know me, I will be seeing you in the Gauntlet or at one of the Champ spawns.
If there was an advantage to the ones who took the time to do the ground work a few days in advance like several of us, well let me tell you it wasn't worth it. A lot of the people who were given the rewards just walked in today. It didn't help matters with all the spammers there.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe I'll at some point post my overall thoughts on the event...Maybe I won't.

But right now, all I need to say is this....."You" not getting a reward is not a flaw in and of itself. ("You" refers to anyone reading who didn't get a reward and feels badly for that.)

In any given event, not everyone who participates will get a tangible reward. If that's all you're interested in,there are excellent chances that you're going to be disappointed, and disappointed badly, by any given event.

My recommendation would be to go to these events just for the sake of going, enjoy an event's virtues and laugh or growl at its flaws according to your will and your mood. But never expect to get anything, because just numerically the odds are that you won't. That way, if you don't get something, at least you can say you were there. And if you do happen to get something, it'll be a nice bonus.

I, for the record, didn't get anything, and don't recall ever getting anything at any EM Event ever.

-Galen's player

S

Strawberry

I wish it had taken longer and had more steps. However, it was amusing to see the EM-character lead everyone through the "kill kill kill" phase to the melodramatic "oh noes, what has we done?" phase. Best of all were the gargoyle babies! I hope they become a permanent addition to the LS Minoc mines and we all can go feed them until they burp :flame:

As for rewards, I didn't get one myself, but I noticed that many of those who did were characters I've seen consistently at official and/or player-run events for years, so I was happy to see them win.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, it has all happened before.

Rewards given out in tiny numbers. Confusion, lack of direction. All this when the former EMS ruled. On most shards nothing changed. (except Atlantic only had tons of confusion about what went into the Tome))

So, stop giving any reward, or give them out in such numbers that rarity is no longer an issue. I saw the list. omg, white meer statue? Oh yea that won't sell for much. Lol! I really thought EMS chosen actually played UO at some point.

Ok one more thing and final I hope because I so like building homes better than this stuff.

The prior knowledge gathering did NO GOOD except for one thing. Location, having a small clue that it could happen at the Minoc mine. The EM made a gate at the castle to the mines. So prior knowledge meant nada then.

The prior part was fun! It did not help anyone do better than anyone else!
It did need beeswax though to signify the end for now. :)

Ok 2 more, lol. if EM is having difficulties getting things set up well say so. Say hey all problems, patience please. Yea! :)

We STILL have the nicest EMS ever, no matter what happened!

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done on the "likes and dislikes". This sort of communication is needed for future events and I know the EMs are "listening".

I

IronHorse

*takes reporter cap off*

Here is what I liked:

Beast is killing miners
(what have we done?!)

I really believe this needs repeated.

Personally I think Ms Airmid has responded in a most intelligent fasion and has the best feedback for both our EMs and our community, I agree with her 100%.
One point I wanted to make though.
Our EMs have made themselfs available to the entire LS community as best they could for weeks now. While observing the event last night it came as no suprise to me that those who interacted in a positive manner with respect and a sense of participating in content without giving much thought that they would be rewarded with anything other then a community event were those players who have taken the time to visit with and get to know our EMs.These are the people that I personally appreciate and respect for they are the players who bring entertainment and community to our Shard, they are the ones who, when they log out of the game at night walk away feeling fulfilled that they have been entertained and have entertained.That to me is what keeps me playing the game, no "item" in this game can ever replace anyone of these players.

As for the pixel hunters, its really to bad that your game is so shallow that it only consists of feeding at the trough.Your missing out on a great deal of what the game has to offer.

IronHorse

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all like others, I am glad to see the EM's back.

I was confused before the event started. I thought What and the heck does michel, a dead body, the guy at compassion gate, and minoc mines have to do with anyting. Basically i thought i was missing a part of the quest because it did nothing. So here i am for hours trying to figure out this quest that actually did nothing, but tell a story.

Overall it was the EM's first go at things and i think it will get better in the future.

I was a little dissapointed with the people from LS, they just are impatient, yes the EM was taking his time speaking but there is no need to spam the things people did.

Thanks EM's .

I do wonder on what basis were the Goodies given out. For the future. It seemed so random, and if it was random thats fine by me.

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the event had some good points and problems, but considering it was the first event for these EMs, perhaps some patience on our part?

The good points:
1. The build-up. I didn't actually talk to any of the miners before the event, but I followed Airmid's reporting on them. It was nice to know the backstory was actually fleshed out before the event.

2. The overall theme reminded me of the original Ultima's Virtue questions which pit two different virtues against each other in a dilema. This felt like the Valor/Justice vs Compassion one.

3. Interesting location choice. Minoc needs more love.

4. The infantile dwellers - I don't know what it is, but I had a lot of fun trying to feed these little guys. I don't think they ate anything I tried to give to them, but it was still fun.

The bad points:
1. The actual event was a bit short. My wife stayed at the Castle to listen while I went and poked around Minoc. I got there when there was a big swarm of gargoyle destroyers. A few minutes later, nothing left to fight or talk to, and a few hungry children.

2. There was a bit of confusion. A lot were at the castle until they were gated to Minoc by the EM which was probably a little late.

3. The begging for prizes during and the complaining about prizes after. Have some self-respect.

S

Smokin

Check the east coast trading forums on here.

Nice try for Nathan not taking the robe, but it backfired, heck now the others are using that good deed as a selling point.

Says current bid is 65 mil.

S

Smokin

3. The begging for prizes during and the complaining about prizes after. Have some self-respect.
Some of us would have rather just seen slighty altered ordinary items in large numbers given out.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
On a scale of 1-10 I rate about a 4 or maybe atmost a 5 I think the new ems gave it a good first try but there are lots of room for improvment
just a few points
1 awarding people for participating I started chasing this from day one I play several hours a day I went to every meeting I posted clues and what I had found and was at the same place as nathan several times chasing the same thing and was next to nathen during the awards and I am glad nathan got picked he deserved it so basicly if the EM knows you or likes you you win if not you dont is what I took away
2 I think it was way to short not giving enough time the whole thing lasted maybe a hour total (if you dont count how long the speech took this was not greatly layed out either)not giving people a chance to get involved
3 you could not read peoples text! do to the close proximity of everyone so again only the special few where seen and noticed by the EM
4 I really liked the turn out nice to see lots of people involved so thats a plus
5 the amount of bodies and the way they laid on the caves completly covered me my pet and the other critters making it almost impossible to play for me! and thats the 2d client I would have changed to KR to try that but again the event was so fast there was no time

to sum it up for me i think they gave a ok first try and I will continue to participate but if the events keep going along this line I will be done with them and go do my normal routine and the special people can get the rewards

S

Strawberry

Nice try for Nathan not taking the robe
Nathan Winfall didn't accept his reward yesterday? Darn, he was the one I'd been happiest to see rewarded. A few years ago we were both at an event and got to a prize at the same time. He very graciously bowed and ran off-screen so I could have it. It was nice to see him recognized yesterday.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and the special people can get the rewards
I really want to put the kabosh on that rumor straight off. If that were so then I would assume that running around taking pictures and spending countless hours getting to know the EMs would garnish me a boot full o loot. Not the case.

My hope would be that those who did so much of the pre-event quest like Storm and others that included Nathan be recognized right here on the forums where it all took place. Will that get you a (current bid) 65m dollar item? No, but it is appreciated by far more than me as I set out on the clues you provided to get the news part of it out there. Thank you Storm and Nathan and everyone else that were dedicated and made this event more fun for me.

*hands out gold foil stars*
(Dang that would be a cool emoticon!)

M

Merlin Wallis

I don’t think anyone posting here is really hung up about what rewards people received or did not receive from the event. As I read it, people are mostly concerned about the progression of the event from start to finish and with the inability to make sense of what was going on at any given time. I believe that some had more of a clue as to what was going on than others. Sure there were those at the end begging in an undignified fashion for a reward but I only saw one who got pissed and stated "last event ever for me" and left. So the subject matter is not really about pixel crack.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What i ment by special people was the people who could make themselves seen or noticed at the event itself I dont think this was done on purpose by the ems I was talking about trying to pull up bars when you are at the bottem of a ten stack and then trying to remember who all did what while 60 people are spaming at ya basicly the choas and then add in a couple people who were for lack of a better word being rude!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Copied and pasted from U-Hall, here are my thoughts on items at the EM events in general. These thoughts aren't about last night's event in particular....

The summary of what follows is this:
In summary, the events need to have rewards; for a player to go wanting a reward is one thing; but if you expect a reward or won't like the event unless you get one? Don't bother, there's great odds you're going to have a miserable night.
--------------------------------
I have my own thoughts on the LS event, I was there, but this post isn't about the LS event, or any other event.

This is about EM events, and rewards for them, in general.

I have a hard time imagining anyone showing up to an EM event without the hope of some kind of tangible reward, sadly....The days when UO players would do things without tangible rewards are, I think, long gone.

Leaving aside how anyone might feel about that, I think it's a fact. (I look forward -not really, I'm being sarcastic here- to the inevitable post blaming this on Trammel....I have a nice LOL waiting, if I notice it.)

So I think it's very necessary that there always be some kind of tangible reward. Tangible rewards for in-game, manufacturer sponsored events are part of the long history of UO. Seer events had rewards. Go to the Glowing Orb Museum on LS if you want to see one of them. There was a time when a 15% HCI, 35% DI, 50% Hit Lightning katana would have been a good item....There's one at the Glowing Orb. It's named Spark. It's still got a coolness factor to it, even though better items are now commonplace. I bet it'd sell for 100m based on rarity alone. (I think there's only one.)

Having said that? No one should show up for an EM event expecting a reward, feeling entitled to one, or willing to judge the event by whether or not he or she personally gets a reward.

The reward distribution system could be the fairest, most objective system ever devised, and there's still good odds that you, personally, are not going to get ones. If they gave out rewards to everybody, the rewards would lose meaning, and people will complain.

To go to an event for a chance at a reward is one thing. That's just a playstyle.

To go to an event expecting or feeling entitled to one is just stupid, because strictly by the numbers the odds are going to be really against you. Count the players on the screen, and consider that there's maybe, maybe in the neighborhood of 1 to 10 rewards to hand out. If there were only 20 players, and 10 rewards, that still means half the people won't get one. And sometimes there's a lot less rewards than 10, and a lot more players than 20.

If you are absolutely 100% not going to enjoy your time at an EM event unless you get something, then don't show up. It doesn't matter how good the event is, how fair the distribution system is, there's excellent odds you're going to hate your time.

Go do something else. Plenty to do in UO.

So yeah I think that's it for me for now...In summary, the events need to have rewards; for a player to go wanting a reward is one thing; but if you expect a reward or won't like the event unless you get one? Don't bother, there's great odds you're going to have a miserable night.

-Galen's player

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So yeah I think that's it for me for now...In summary, the events need to have rewards; for a player to go wanting a reward is one thing; but if you expect a reward or won't like the event unless you get one? Don't bother, there's great odds you're going to have a miserable night.

-Galen's player
This makes sense. I think the best time I've had in game was one of the last EM events before they were canceled. Everyone in attendance got a special named fishing pole with the winner of the fishing event (DENNAR) receiving a special named winner hat. Company of Strangers has in it's possession I believe the only BBQ Contest Winner award on LS and it is displayed proudly at the guild house.

Again I have no problem with there being rewards but if we are going stricktly for them we will have a high average of disappointed hopes.

My main concern at any event is the conduct of those in attendance. I clicked on the speech spam of some of the players and some of the paperdolls that popped up to me were shocking at times especially given some of the guilds they represent. I guess that is a given but I wish people would see it as more than a gimmick gimme and immerse themselves in a storyline.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Company of Strangers has in it's possession I believe the only BBQ Contest Winner award on LS and it is displayed proudly at the guild house.
Danger Powers used to have one on display at his shop in Luna that he won back during the event.. did he sell it or something?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nope our GM Ruwendon won it fair n square *smiles*
Guess there is more than one eh?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hey! You deleted the double post!

M

Merlin Wallis

Yes I agree with what you say Galen. To want a reward and have a chance at one is one thing, to expect a reward is another. I dont receive one, I move on. For those who did receive one, I'm glad they did. It might mean something special to them for this event and I'll have mine another time. And good for Nathan. You dont see that often.

M

Myrkrid Ashen

I've never posted on this forum before. Although I have lurked about on it since its inception. And it was a driving factor for me returning to the game a few years back.
I'd just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the first of the new EM events. It was riotous in the beginning, and even more so at the end. The mostly silent bit when we - well, most of us - set about slaughtering an army of gargoyles was pure chaotic fun, for me. When the red mist cleared and I had a moment to think of what had transpired, and ultimately dig my way through the corpses to where the juveniles were I actually felt bad. I haven't had a game impact me in such a way since.. I honestly can't remember. And if the memory eventually hits me, I wouldn't be surprised if it came from this very game.
As for the rewards? Well, I'm up to my ears in trinkets. Most I end up binning due to being unable to find a purpose for them. I have memories of much laggier times when, even if I made it to an event, I'd end up disconnected and left in the dust. The reward for me was being able to participate in the event and follow the proceedings until its conclusion.
Here's to more events in the near future! :shots:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've never posted on this forum before. Although I have lurked about on it since its inception. And it was a driving factor for me returning to the game a few years back.
I'd just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the first of the new EM events. It was riotous in the beginning, and even more so at the end. The mostly silent bit when we - well, most of us - set about slaughtering an army of gargoyles was pure chaotic fun, for me. When the red mist cleared and I had a moment to think of what had transpired, and ultimately dig my way through the corpses to where the juveniles were I actually felt bad. I haven't had a game impact me in such a way since.. I honestly can't remember. And if the memory eventually hits me, I wouldn't be surprised if it came from this very game.
As for the rewards? Well, I'm up to my ears in trinkets. Most I end up binning due to being unable to find a purpose for them. I have memories of much laggier times when, even if I made it to an event, I'd end up disconnected and left in the dust. The reward for me was being able to participate in the event and follow the proceedings until its conclusion.
Here's to more events in the near future! :shots:
(1st posted saved)
Well said for your first post and I hope each event lends you more fun times to take part in *smiles*
Welcome to the forums!

S

Strawberry

I think LS just got the best reward of all! I think they're going to let us keep the baby gargoyles! I went to leave food around them again and dropped an apple on one. I know I've done that before and it's just bounced back to my pack, but this time it ate the apple! And they talk! They're surprisingly polite, which adds to the idea that their parents weren't so bad. Glad I didn't kill any of them :p So, if EA added something to the baby gargoyles, maybe that means we can keep them? Hope so.

I also tried peaches, cheese (mage-made), cooked bird, cooked ribs, sausage, muffins, and a bag of flour, but they didn't want them (or maybe they were full from the apples :)). Will try some homemade goodies tomorrow.

I was sad when they took the four child avatars out of the game (they were only used once, one shard had a "house fire" where players could rescue the kids), but baby gargoyles are even better. Hope there's a way to make them spit fire :flame:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think LS just got the best reward of all! I think they're going to let us keep the baby gargoyles! I went to leave food around them again and dropped an apple on one. I know I've done that before and it's just bounced back to my pack, but this time it ate the apple! And they talk! They're surprisingly polite, which adds to the idea that their parents weren't so bad. Glad I didn't kill any of them :p So, if EA added something to the baby gargoyles, maybe that means we can keep them? Hope so.

I also tried peaches, cheese (mage-made), cooked bird, cooked ribs, sausage, muffins, and a bag of flour, but they didn't want them (or maybe they were full from the apples :)). Will try some homemade goodies tomorrow.

I was sad when they took the four child avatars out of the game (they were only used once, one shard had a "house fire" where players could rescue the kids), but baby gargoyles are even better. Hope there's a way to make them spit fire :flame:
Yup I ran into EM Quantum at the Counselor Hall, it seems he just returned from checking on them and they are indeed able to be fed! The gargoyles that were consulted sent back a letter of advice......i'll have it posted up tonight I hope!

omggrok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Compilation of the efforts of myself and others currently on; hope this helps narrow down the search for what they DO eat!

*EDIT*
Do they eat...?

YES: Apples, ribs (raw), water

NO: Ale/cider/liquor/wine (EMs enforce the drinking age), bacon, bananas, bird (cooked or raw), bread, carrots (regular or bowl of), cheese, corn (bowl of), fish (raw), ginger (fresh, not reg type), grapes, ham, lemons, leg of lamb/chicken (raw or cooked), lettuce (bowl of), milk, peaches, peas (bowl of), pears, pie (baked), potatoes (bowl of), pumpkins, ribs (cooked), sausage, soup (tomato)