• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Firing Cogs...

L

LadyMorrigan

...does not prevent you from getting your Jury Notices, etc.

At first, I went back and forth between wonder and doubt after I fired a cog in the DA and these two toons told me I should "use a different gag" and "don't be mean".

But I watched carefully while we danced and saw that indeed, my firing a cog did not cheat them out of any notices (we all received the max D office w/ invasion yield of 1542 notices).

It would however, cheat them out of a little gag experience, but they just kept saying "I need more Jury Notices" so I'm sure that wasn't the issue.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel ya, it's like those toons who still think the holocogs will give more notes and/or count toward tasks. You just can't get through to some people with only SpeedChat.

By the way.. Welcome to Toontown Stratics!

F

Fangs McWolf

I feel ya, it's like those toons who still think the holocogs will give more notes and/or count toward tasks. You just can't get through to some people with only SpeedChat.
The holocogs count torwards some (maybe all?) tasks and generate gag points too. They just don't give the notes. I thought that they were supposed to be nothing more than gag wasters myself, but when dancing I noticed the cog count being higher than 48 and gag points counting (like when you only use a gag track on the holos and no where else).

I'll keep an eye out again though, in case it was a bug that has since been fixed.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The holocogs count torwards some (maybe all?) tasks and generate gag points too. They just don't give the notes. I thought that they were supposed to be nothing more than gag wasters myself, but when dancing I noticed the cog count being higher than 48 and gag points counting (like when you only use a gag track on the holos and no where else).

I'll keep an eye out again though, in case it was a bug that has since been fixed.
No I know they give gag points and I know they count toward cog task counts. But I'm in the DA for notes, not killing all the holos because someone in the party trips them on purpose.

G

Granjell

All this math is just fascinating... Is there somewhere where someone has already compiled these stats? Personally, I've never given it that much thought until I see some of these threads.

F

Fangs McWolf

I feel ya, it's like those toons who still think the holocogs will give more notes and/or count toward tasks.
The holocogs count torwards some (maybe all?) tasks and generate gag points too. They just don't give the notes.
No I know they give gag points and I know they count toward cog task counts.
From your previous post, I took it to mean that they don't count towards tasks.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently I just stopped making my point. bah not enough sleep