• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire damage

HMPL

Visitor
I recently returned and am having to learn this whole reforming thing. After reading several topics about it, I was under the assumption that for a 100% fires damage weapon, I needed to reforge with a shadow hammer. I have tried on both my main and on the test server but seem to get only cold range. After looking at material bonuses, it seems bronze gives fire damage, so should I in fact be using bronze hammers?

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[General] - Quick Guide: How to reforge this mod with which runics
100% elemental smithy weapon: Dull Copper or Shadow runic + Powerful + Quality
(difficulty: easy; you'll get high % elemental, so you should enhance to 100% first before imbuing. Use +60 hammer; success rate approx 70%.)
You can use dull copper for fire because you can enhance with bronze ingots. You make break a few but they were not 100% anyways. Move around in pack after enhance if properties don't change that should update it. It can take quite a few shadow hammers to get any 100% elemental and it may not be the damage type you are looking for but always good to have them for later. Good Luck!