• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire damage special ability for spawning suggestions please

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm happy with my chiv/ai/goo triton but that area effect is energy based. I would like to build a chiv/ai triton with a fire based area attack for undead spawn in the Halloween event. Which special ability would you all suggest: angry fire, inferno, or raging breath?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm happy with my chiv/ai/goo triton but that area effect is energy based. I would like to build a chiv/ai triton with a fire based area attack for undead spawn in the Halloween event. Which special ability would you all suggest: angry fire, inferno, or raging breath?
Goo is fire damage. They mis wrote it.

Confirmed at a Meet and Greet a long time ago. And it makes gorilla bananas explode.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great! Really impressed with the range of Exp Goo which brings all the spawn to pet instead of having to target each one of them. Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, the other 2 have a smaller AoE. Poison Breath also has a large range.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yes, the other 2 have a smaller AoE. Poison Breath also has a large range.
So for poisoned remotely by poison breath, multiple casters would probably get busy trying to heal their poisoned b-tts, rather than cast on pet at least for a second or two, and same time get gathered on the pet to get hopefully mowed down by something like Fzz?
But then, you cannot have Poison breath, Fzz and Chiv AI..But could have Chiv/AI and poison breath with the negatives from the EoO from Chiv in spawns. Anyone made a P. Breath Chiv AI Triton?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So for poisoned remotely by poison breath, multiple casters would probably get busy trying to heal their poisoned b-tts, rather than cast on pet at least for a second or two, and same time get gathered on the pet to get hopefully mowed down by something like Fzz?
But then, you cannot have Poison breath, Fzz and Chiv AI..But could have Chiv/AI and poison breath with the negatives from the EoO from Chiv in spawns. Anyone made a P. Breath Chiv AI Triton?
upload_2019-6-9_14-53-46.png

Only one my main tamer will have other than the one for Corgul. Kills stuff just fine.