• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire Beetle Desired

G

Hi! I've never posted here, but I do occasionally in UHall. I played Europa years ago, then transferred to Legends with friends. I'm back now and have my characters, but not my stuff. My smith would love to have a fire beetle again, but I haven't been able to find one for sale. (I have no tamers.) Anyone have any ideas besides hanging at WBB all the time? I do have gold to pay for one.
Thanks!

G

Normally I'd say 'yes' and go get one, but right now I'm getting packet loss that's making it unsafe to do anything but craft. If you don't get one tonight I'll be delighted to get you one tomorrow, during the day.

G

Ahh Petra, that would be amazing! Any time that is convenient for you.. and safe! Unfortunately I am in the eastern US, so about 6 hours behind Europa. I am on most days about 4pm my time, but Wednesday I can be on in the morning. I hope we can meet up! Thanks!