• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fiora

H

Hideidaran

I simple but this thread up, cause Fiora simply is becoming to powerful in my opinion!
Her Ult Dodges everything! You can use Ignite and Karthus ult, if she ults, she doesn't get hit or take damage from it, which is really broken! :/
As seen here, you can see Fiora's Ult doing her invisible, as the 5th top play:

Other wise than that, what are you thoughts on Fiora?

A

AuraVoid

While it is true she can dodge ignite and Karthus' ult etc. it is also her ult and in order to dodge these she needs a nearby enemy champion to do so. Also, the cd on it is 150/130/110 so it's not like it has a short cool down either. at max level it is almost two minutes! Compared to Fizz's playful trickster or Yi's Alpha strike which both can dodge Karthus' ult if done right. However, I agree that Fiora is over powered besides her ult since she can lunge->riposte-> burst of speed then run away easily with the increased movement speed and deal A LOT of damage.

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Two words, fiora + 3 tiamats. GG surrender lose the game. She's so vicious and very scary with none other than Leona :D

H

Hideidaran

Two words, fiora + 3 tiamats. GG surrender lose the game. She's so vicious and very scary with none other than Leona :D
The Tiamat stacking on her is so dangerous, so it's annoying. :/

A

AuraVoid

Unless you have a fed Kog'Maw, then she is dead before she gets to him.

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Unless its a team fight and you just don't notice her come in and drop that ult. It's so bad. I'm thinking they may nerf it and take away the on hits effects from it eventually.

A

AuraVoid

I have to disagree on the nerf because it is her ult and there are ways to counter it, for example, the last hit from blade waltz is always on the first person it hit and when her ult finishes she goes back to the first person she hit. so if she hit someone and they run under their turret or into teammates she well get destroyed when her ult runs out.

H

Hideidaran

Unless its a team fight and you just don't notice her come in and drop that ult. It's so bad. I'm thinking they may nerf it and take away the on hits effects from it eventually.
Agree ^

I have to disagree on the nerf because it is her ult and there are ways to counter it, for example, the last hit from blade waltz is always on the first person it hit and when her ult finishes she goes back to the first person she hit. so if she hit someone and they run under their turret or into teammates she well get destroyed when her ult runs out.
She also have her Shield (It's her E if i ain't mistakin'), that can make her escape sometimes, i have seen that situation many times before, were she just barely escapes with the E, so if you go under a turret while she use her Ult and she comes out of it, i'll say she still have a pretty good chance of escaping, if her HP isn't that low.

A

AuraVoid

Solution: CC her to hell or have 5 people wait in a bush and when she walks by......

S

Schwagbert

While I wouldn't say she's overpowered, I do feel like she's underestimated.

Stacking Tiamat isn't really a viable build in higher ranked matches, unless you're fed as all balls (which, since it's a higher ranked match is less likely to happen).

Her Burst of Speed can be 100% negated by hard CC, which means that most of her damage is negated as well (her ulti might do a lot of damage, but she is still an auto attack based champion).

Her gap closer is just that -- a gap closer. It can only target enemy units (unlike Jax's Leap Strike), so it can only be used as an escape if there are enemies behind her... But she still has to go into melee range with that enemy to escape.

Her Riposte only blocks basic (auto) attacks.*
*This is what is in the skill description. If it's like anything else Riot codes it probably also blocks things such as Gangplank's Parrrley, but I'll have to test that.

Also, from just the few times I've played her, her sustain doesn't actually seem good... At all. But I hear people say it's really strong, so I'll have to take a break from bot and mid lane and go play her top for a few games. ;]