• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finishing my Blaze Cu

balissis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So I have 214 planning points left on my Blaze Cu. What shoud I invest those points in?

- I could top off Stam Regen with 10 points left.
- I could add another 75ish Hit Points to the Cu
- I could up the Mana to roughly 900 ish.

This is a pure AI/Chiv Cu.

What would be best to burn the 214 points on?

1601703373264.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks good. Play with it for a few weeks and see if you think you need more of one of those things at that time.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd go for another 75ish HP. Higher HP gives it more buffer room before dying, helps protect it's Stamina (the lower % Health they're at, the more their Stamina drops when hit), and slightly boosts bandage heals (+1 HP healed for every 100 max Health).

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd go for another 75ish HP. Higher HP gives it more buffer room before dying, helps protect it's Stamina (the lower % Health they're at, the more their Stamina drops when hit), and slightly boosts bandage heals (+1 HP healed for every 100 max Health).
Until the Chivalry is over 100 pets take more damage for some reason. Not a good idea to modify pets based on their abilities at low skills.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So I have 214 planning points left on my Blaze Cu. What shoud I invest those points in?

- I could top off Stam Regen with 10 points left.
- I could add another 75ish Hit Points to the Cu
- I could up the Mana to roughly 900 ish.

This is a pure AI/Chiv Cu.

What would be best to burn the 214 points on?

View attachment 112497
You have a very nice cu. I second the hit point option. With 526 mana you have a sufficient amount and I think SR 10 is the sweet spot for stamina regeneration.

Can you show us your resists and your skills? I expect to see that you've used all your points to max resists (365 total) and have Chiv/AI (in addition to healing and bleed).

-OBSIDIAN-

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Looking good.. make sure you have base damage/ Damage per sec maxed.. would be a shame to miss that.. =^-~=

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Max base damage is super critical, and doing it the wrong way, this valuable Cu will be ruined, and also not sellable if you ever decide to sell.

Du Hast

Visitor
UNLEASHED
The base damage is maxed and I didn't have too many options with Resists since Energy was 85.
Yeah that looks good, perhaps go up to 650HP and rest in Mana then? This way you hit both instead of just the one. Adding more Stam Reg seems like a waste to me

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah that looks good, perhaps go up to 650HP and rest in Mana then? This way you hit both instead of just the one. Adding more Stam Reg seems like a waste to me
I'd go with HP. Max Mana doesn't matter past the first 30-60 secs of battle, the pet will mana dump and at that point all that matters is how fast it can regen it back.

The base damage is maxed and I didn't have too many options with Resists since Energy was 85.
That's going to be a great Cu. 85 Energy Resist is actually good, since it's overcap and Energy is the third most important Resist. Physical > Fire > Energy > Cold > Poison.