• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finished!!!

G

I got it, finally finished the design of the house, it isnt decorated fully yet, but everyone please stop by, it is actually two houses on the North West corner inside Luna walls, on Baja. the two houses are combined.... Please view the house, and let me know what you think.. also, if anyone has ideas on some fitting decorations, please, share.. thank you

G

Congrats! If your like me it is a welcomed relief to finally have it done and be able to see the results.

G

I live on Baja and saw that place...I'm always pleased when Baja tries to beautify Luna...Someday we'll have the nicest looking Luna yet!

C

Cazzador

I like it. I'm your next door neighbor on your East side.

G

ah, i have been wanting to tell you that i like your house also, to my east side neighbor, glad to meet you. i like the design, and decor. eventually i will be able to decorate mine, but i am looking for the right decoration items. it will be a slow process