• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finding TT info

L

Little Sadie

Where on Stratics is the info for cattlelogs and all things TT? I can't seem to find it. I know Trish had those great cattlelog pages she got from somewhere on here. Anyone? Thanks!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got from somewhere? Oyve.. got from my toons and a few donated from the other content team members.. got from Teresk building a superawesome template that I plugged into day after day.

L

Little Sadie

LOL! I meant you had once said it was on the Stratics site somewhere. I know you gave me a link to the cattlelogs one time but I seemed to have lost it. Thank you Miss Trish!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it did move recently after that crash... For future reference, there is a dropdown menu at the top of the forums for the Stratics sites. Clarabelle's Cattlog, as well as all the other guides, are always showing on the left menu.