• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Finding the Sultan (Thursday 30th Aug, 8pm UK Time)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When: Thursday 30th August 2012 at 8pm UK Time
Where: EM Hall in Britain, Trammel

Please join us to hunt down the Sultan of Nujelm. Fighting will be involved, so be prepared.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I will go along on this mission in the name of common humanity (a commodity the Sultan appears to have a lack of). No more than that because I hold no brief for this 'Sultan'. He follows not the virtues, definitely he follows not Justice. Anyone who would put to death another in cold blood without benefit of trial knows not the meaning of Justice. The reasons given for attempting to execute Koba in this way were,

1. The people of Nujelm wished it. A ruler who allows others to direct his actions is a weak ruler, a leader makes his own decisions and a good one is guided by the virtues.

2. He followed the vote of a bloodthirsty few of those of us who captured Koba. A weak decision same as above and any who follow the mob are no better than the mob, be he Sultan or commoner.

So as I said I will go on the mission but if it comes to a point where I have to risk my life for his the Sultan can go to the Devil.

Last edited:

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did we crash the shard with so many people on a boat? Lost connection and can't find Europa in the shard list anymore :)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently Koba's organisation has found a way to cast the Armageddon spell; we just discovered some revolutionaries at sea, and then the whole shard vanished...

Last edited:

Asheron

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
silly double post. I hope we are still alive when the server comes back up. I wonder where i will be left if I don't log back in tonight?

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear... and I was at the rudder as well! First time that happened to me in all these years.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'twas the best thing last night! I loved the spirit on the boat, the crash and when we went over the seas again ... it was a bit of a snooze from then on ... thumbs up for incorporating a boat trip!

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed the boat part of the event, but I guess it went like this:

Last edited: