• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Finding lost Soul Stones

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
After loggin into my char on Siege,I have realized that apparently I have lost more than I thought I did. No huge loss really besides the cost of the SS`s,skills ain`t that big a deal to rework up. But just thought I`d see if my RL luck suit is going to help my odds at all here lol.

Anyone in their travels ever find any soul stones from Carhartt?

Who or where can I go to look thru found stones? I don`t hold alot of hope,but it would be great if someone was able to save them.

Just placed a house near Umbra gate,close enough for people to shop from city limits. Had enough of LS so making my move back to Siege. Left SP to play with RL friends on LS,but they aren`t as active as they used to be. I miss hangin with Ginsu anyway.So time to start a gathering vendor I`ma thinkin to start off with . So any help advice bout the stones is much appreciated. I am still in GIL as well (yay!) so I should be easy to find. Lookin forward to gettin back in the swing of things and gettin back to huntin with guild/alliance. Was fun stuff last time I played SP.

Thanks

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a large Collection of them at Electra's Castle (Shalimar), I think you can contacts Hoffs in game to let you go through them.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
soul stones dont have name before they started with putting names on them (2-3 yrs ago), so if they are older then that then they will be unknown.

i have about 20 you can test to see if they are yours if you wish.

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Cool,thanks for replies. I should be off and on Siege all day today,not sure what your chars names are Lorddog but I`ll be on Carhartt. I`ll check back here now and than,can PM me a time or something if you wish I`ll make sure to be on and click thru your collection.

I know I lost weaving,hide,stealth,all tame skills and necro/SS.

Last time I shut down my accounts,my pc failed at the same time I was relocating IRL so with the move and the dead PC.... just couldn`t log in and save them like I thought I would be able to. Hopefully I find them,but if not O well. Not like working skills on Siege is a big deal.

I`ll try to contact Hoffs at some point today as well.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not only did they add names a only a couple years ago, but you had to use the stone since then. I had some of my own stones that did not bear my char name as I had not swapped that skill since then. I recently cycled skills around to get all stones named.