• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finally! - Warning - *spoilers* ! (Eodon Stealables)

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
This morning, I finally got the "Dragon Turtle Hatchling Net", so now my collection is complete! :smile2:

FullEodonCollection.jpg

and here are the spoilers :wink:

CarvedMyrmidexGlyphSpawn.jpg

DinoHideSpawn.jpg

DragonTurtleHatchlingNetSpawn.jpg

LavaRockSpawn.jpg

TigerSpawnSpot.jpg

WakuSpawn.jpg

Good luck! :smile2:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I love the tiger statue

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone getting an idea about spawn rates on these? I've read somewhere that the net has been gotten two days in a row, so daily at least for that one, if what I read is true.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone getting an idea about spawn rates on these? I've read somewhere that the net has been gotten two days in a row, so daily at least for that one, if what I read is true.
Spawn rates/times are random. The net spawning two days in a row was an extremely lucky fluke.

Low

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When they do spawn will it always be at server up or could it be in the middle of the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten 1, 2 days in a row and one 3 days later. I still think random, but I don't camp it so it could have spawned daily. It's definitely not a weekly

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess it could just be a shard specific , I did camp it and only every week did it pop. Nm I was completely wrong

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Grats and thank you for the informative post

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so how do I get to these locations. Returning player off and on but looking to get back in as much time as I can. PM me how to get there. Thanks.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
seen an item flying in air over and over again, guy was hidden. was the wall piece.must of been a scripter. guess it needs to be proven.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a map with the marked locations? That would be very helpful as well. Thanks for the help!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a map with the marked locations? That would be very helpful as well. Thanks for the help!
While I don't have a map, each one spawns in one of the huts/tents in each village. The tiger is to the right of the big hut when you first cross the bridge, the spit is in the NW tree hut, the glyph is in the southernmost hut, the turtle net is in the big hut that you pick the quest and the lava rock is in the SW hut.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Do we know the spawn timers on these definitively yet? Daily/hourly etc. ?

And thanks Piotr for the spoilers, gratz on the whole set!

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have about 6 or 7 sets and the spawn seems very random. Got one 2 days in a row at different times. I don't "camp" them, just check a few times each day at different times.