• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Final Fantasy 11

A

Art87

I have been thinking about getting the game final fantasy 11 for the xbox 360. I was wondering if it was worth buying and how many people are currently on final fantasy11?Also,are the 360 and pc version able to play together?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the 360, PS2/PS3 and PC versions all play together. As a matter of fact, there's one of each of those in our house playing together :)

My hubby is the 360 user and he loves it. The only bad thing about it (in my opinion) is one time he wanted to use my account and couldn't because his gamertag is linked to his Play Online account. However, before we got him the Elite and he was dealing with RCoD 360 issues often, he could fire up the old PS2 and play on. He's played on all three (four if you include PS3) possible connections and prefers the 360.