• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fiction] Murder Most Foul

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dawn looked down at the well-written report lying on her desk and studied it carefully and re-read it for the third time.

The report had the correct secret code word so this meant that it was almost certainly genuine and had been produced by one of Nathan’s many contacts. This in itself was unremarkable as she was used to reading these occasional reports rather than conversing with Nathan directly.

What was unusual about the report was its content and the attached sketches which had been carefully inserted and had been verified by the guard who had just left the throne room.

It would appear that persons unknown had found and taken it upon themselves to kill one of Casca’s relatives – a young elf called Tempe. And the evidence in the sketches and found at the scene of the crime seemed to implicate one who so recently had vanished, and the one man she had truly learnt to trust.

Dawn dropped the book casually on the floor of the throne room and went off to sit by Clainin’s memorial to pray to the virtues for an answer…

Taken from EM Website

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is Altair? and the only evidence is circumstantial at best.

It would be a poor operative who would commit a crime and leave such damning evidence behind. Nathan may have faults but stupidity is not one of them.

Seems much more likely that it was planted.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beleave me Nathan is more than capable of stupid, but on this occasion I think its a set up. With a certain mage with a very big grudge for Nathan behind it. What also concerns me is there is no mention of Nathan makeing any reports since the he vanished during the vail battle. Has anyone seen Nathan recently?