• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fibrous plant south of Yew?

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wandering around a little south of Yew the other day and noticed a large, black, tagged object called a "fibrous plant" in a small clearing.

Has this been there a long time? Anyone know what its purpose is? I can hover my mouse over it and mouse-over text appears, but can't target it and double-clicking does nothing.

Thanks!

B

Beer_Cayse

Yuh ... I noticed several in Tram Yew. Fibrous plant sac or something like that. I'd be curious also.

Is this a leftover from when Yew was swamplands? Or a harbinger of upcoming stuff?

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idead. Can you get anything from it from lumberjacking? Could you post a pic

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw this in Trammel too. I'll try to get a picture of it tonight and post, along w/ coordinates (unless Beer beats me to it!).

B

Beer_Cayse

there are more than one that I've seen - sort of scattered around.

I won't be in-game until somewhere around 630-7PM Eastern, so feel free to 1-up me on this.

B

Beer_Cayse

Fibrous plant (PICS)

These are links to Photobucket.

Plant in question - 53 N, 58 38 W in Trammel Yew

Radar pic - To get there, leave the main town by the W path until you come to a fallen log on the N side. Head due N almost to the other path shown in this snap.

Second plant is at 44 18 N, 57 5 W

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe they are leftovers from when yew was a swamp.I remebr coming across them a few years ago.ther is also an ironmaiden around somewhere around yew too.

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All we need is a house owned by Dasfra by it and the circle will be complete. LOL :)

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Red is right they are left over from the Yew Swamp Invasion / Event