• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Few rares on Atl +++

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All items are on Atlantic shard where payment AND transaction will be made.

There is no reserve unless noted, and have included buyouts on some. This isn't an auction per-say, as I can sell at any given time without notice. But feel free to post a bid as I might sell to you if I like the offer.

I have tested the items on a vendor and they ALL are able to be placed. Not sure if the dupe goes for rares or not, but thought I would add this as it couldn't hurt anything : )

Phoenix suit with Nose helm:

Reserve: 400m
Buyout: 800m

30 HCI Orc Chief Helm; natural color; NOT enhanced:

Reserve: 520m (Paid this in the Sage Auction series XXIV)
Buyout: None

The Hissing Cat of House Mirza:

Tuna Wyrm Slime:

Reserve: 100m

AOS Japanese dyed Bags:

AOS Japanese dyed Cloth (200 cloth per color):

Sc +1 FC weapons (Bidding PER weapon):

If any questions please ask.

$J-Soc$

Matty O No

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
are all the Pheonix peices .......I have been answered by the most knowledgable of sages... ty

Last edited:

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone,

Just so everyone is clear, this isn't an auction. I can accept an offer at anyime without notice. I don't like auctions. Sorry for those who like auction style :$

With that being said, I won't be selling anything until end of weekend. I have family matter I need to attend to and won't be online during this. This was last minute and unexpected, I do apologize. I will be able to log back on either Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Also, thanks for giving additional information on the items. You guys are the best!

Thanks and goodluck UOians
$J-Soc$

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll take the Phoenix suit with the Buy Out of 800m. Will be home later on today bro.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings eveyone.

I am able to get online. The family matter is all taken care of : ) Sooner than what I thought too!

I have accepted these offers:
Mithryl Elves - Phoenix suit for 800m
mysty - tuna slime for 210m
whiterabbit - hissing cat for 150m

Will be sending a PM with a safety conformation code.

$J-Soc$

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mysty I have tried contacting you many times and unable to reach you. If you are able to purchase your item I will sell to someone else.

drclown, I have been selling them for 300-600m per weapon. The kryss and the -20 mage bokuto are going to be more though. If interested shoot me and ICQ and we can talk further in depth.

$J-Soc$

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone wants the phoenix suit for what I paid for it let me know. Icq 402886.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I have to ask... "sending code"? Does this just mean confirming characters via pm or something else?

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya the code is simply a confirmation from PM to ICQ to ensure that person gets the item. A safety feature :)

I don't have a reserve on the bokuto, just offer and we will go from there.

Last edited: