• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Few Nice Items For Sale!

F

Fraggles

Ok i know i should have done this at rares fest but i was not 100% sure in the direction i wanted to go with my collection but now i know so i am selling off the items that no longer fit. I will Accept gold on lake Superior or Atlantic...i will need a temp Vendor on Atlantic just to hold gold so if you have a place for one please let me know.
I tryed to look up these items but some i could not find one that had sold in the last year or so. So if im off on prices by alot just let me know and i will ajust. I will post some pictures tomorrow but i think most of you know what these items are.
There will be more items to come. And Please post if you want an item here!

Shroud Of Tal'Keesh (Blessed)- 110m obo
Pheonix Armor Suit with Nose Helm - 350m High Offer sold 350m m
Lenshire Clan Tabard-75m obo
Orange Halloweenie Helm-75m obo sold 75m,

Cloak of Minax(pinkish red,season 1) I think this is the rare 2-tone but i need to do some more looking around to find out..c/o sold 140m
Minion Of Marcel(Blue) 55m obo
Servant Of Tal'Keesh( Light Blue) sold 45m

Orcish War Axe 60m obo
Crystal Staff Of Chaos 80m obo SOLD
A necromatic Wand With a Glimmering Shield 80m obo Sold
Lucky Leaping Leprechaun Booties 15m obo
Irish Dancing Shoes 15m obo
I found the Baja Blarny Stone (Booties) Sold 7m

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what shard are items on? I would be interested in Halloween mask and cloak of Minax

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be interested in the Phoenix suit but can only pay 300 for it =|

F

Fraggles

The Items are on Lake Superior shard. does anyone have a picture if Cloak Of Minax they could post? i want to compare with the one i have. i think mine might be the 1/3 two-tone version.

F

Fraggles

Ahh Thanks for the pictures! yes it is the two tone cloak, Items are on LS shard...there is a rune locked down to my house with them on display at Fraggle Rock Vendor house NW luna, its a small house with all the top vendors in Europea gold outfits. i will accept gold on atlantic or LS. I think we should just do an auction for the cloak?? because i have no idea what to sell if for.
I also wanted to add that except for the Phenix suit..I am willing to ajust/take offers on theese items i also want to add to this list

Orcish War Axe 60m obo
Crystal Staff Of Chaos 80m obo
A necromatic Wand With a Glimmering Shield 80m obo
Lucky Leaping Leprechaun Booties 15m obo
Irish Dancing Shoes 15m obo
I found the Baja Blarny Stone (Booties) 10m obo

F

Fraggles

Ok i lowerd prices on items, i only have one offer on the Two Tone Cloak Of Minix for 75m, i will sell it at this price if no more offers by tomorrow morning (because to day is Easter) Monday 4/24
Please Make offers on these items i am a motivated seller and would like to sell these items by tomorrow night! so make an offer you never know
The offer for the Minax cloak is from CrazyNinja btw

F

Fraggles

High Bid for Phenix Suit is 300m, will sell for that if no other offers by tomorrow
SoulWeaver is high offer
Weezer High Offer of 100m for minax cloak Will sell if no more offers tomorrow

F

Fraggles

ok im going to put a end time for this cloak auction for tonight at 7pm Pacific Time, 10pm ET

F

Fraggles

Im going to set an end date for all items for Tomorrow at 7 Pacific,9 CT and 10 ET. Please make your offers even if below the buyout price. I am a motivated seller and want to be done with these items so i have gold to buy more :)
I am accepting Gold on LS or Atlantic..i do perfer Atlantic

yes it was my original intention to end this auction tonight, then i made the post above stating all items end tomorrow....because i was unclear in my post i think the only fair thing to do is to extend it until tomorrow. I am very sorry for this misunderstanding.

W

weezer

Im going to set an end date for all items for Tomorrow at 7 Pacific,9 CT and 10 ET. Please make your offers even if below the buyout price. I am a motivated seller and want to be done with these items so i have gold to buy more :)
I am accepting Gold on LS or Atlantic..i do perfer Atlantic

Nope, i got extended until tomorrow or I would have bid.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ok im going to put a end time for this cloak auction for tonight at 7pm Pacific Time, 10pm ET
It was clearly highlighted in red that this item was to be sold tonight at 9pm central. I bid 1 min before 9pm. I won this item, it was not extended with the other items.

If the seller is going to back out of this auction and not sell me the item I won, then I'm out. Not going to do business with someone who isn't going to honor their original statement regarding the auction.

Hopefully the seller will do the right thing and honor their word to sell this item tonight to the high bidder, which was me.

F

Fraggles

yes it was my original intention to end this auction tonight, then i made the post above stating all items end tomorrow....because i was unclear in my post i think the only fair thing to do is to extend it until tomorrow. I am very sorry for this misunderstanding.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These Items:

Orange Halloweenie Helm-75m obo - My offer 70 mil
Servant Of Tal'Keesh( Light Blue) 50m obo - My offer 45 mil

Gold is on Atlantic.

F

Fraggles

The 10 Minute Rule will apply to this auction, so if someone bids on an item you have 10mins to counter bid... Items that have not had a bid in 10 mins of the closeing time will be over

F

Fraggles

Ok winners are:
Angel Dust-75m Halloween mask
LordX-7m blarney stone booties
Ken Of Napa-45m Servant of Talkeesh
hardy-350m Phenix suit
Weezer-140m Minix Cloak

My icq is 369214966
I will start contacting people now
I need contact info for Weezer ( i know i know i have you in icq but cant find it!!) and lordX so contact me when you get the chance :)

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey to all the winners. If any of yas are wanting items you won xferred to Atl lets set something up. we can all chip in on a token and get em back there

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey to all the winners. If any of yas are wanting items you won xferred to Atl lets set something up. we can all chip in on a token and get em back there
Sounds good to me!

If none of us has gold on LS, maybe Fraggles will buy us one, for our gold on Atlantic?

I'll chip in my share!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I have maybe 500gp on LS so would need to trade for some on Atl or however we can work it out

I got some Family stuff to do here for a few hrs but will be on in a bit afterwards to contact some folks and see what we can work out

F

Fraggles

Ok looks like i will be transfering to Atlantic tonight, ill take everyones items to atlantic contact me 369214966