• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Fencing, 25EP, 15HCI/DCI/SDI, 5Stm, 10SSI, 1FC Brac.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Looking for offers over 25m on this brac. Item is on Chessy, can be moved to Atl.
Gold on Atl.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I've been out of town until Sunday. I'll accept the highest offer Sunday night after I get home. Say, 6PM PST / 9PM EST?

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
DANG!!! Free bump for this sexy thang! (the bracelet - @Peekay i know what you were thinking!)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Kiss PMed higher offer than listed before expired, I was out on the road and couldn't update accepting it.

Sold to @Kiss Of Death

Just got home though, time for bed.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
1. This wasn't an auction. Nowhere did I state it was an auction. I stated very clearly that I was accepting offers over 25m and put a timeline on when I would accept a final offer.
2. I stated very clearly that I would accept the highest offer. I didn't say that offer had to be posted here, I also stated that Kiss of Death sent me an offer that I accepted but wasn't able to update my post because I was on the road.
3. Sorry if you are upset @I Love Girls, as the seller I also reserve the right to who I sell to.