• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Felucca T-Maps: 7 x Lev.7 & 6 x Lev.6 CLOSED

Marlboro_78rus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Selling Felucca t-maps 7x level 7 and 6 x level 6, this will auction will end March 13th 2017 9PM EST

Reserve: 190m Buyout 250m

Reserve: 170m Buyout 200m

T-maps.jpg

Rules:

- Minimum 1m bid increments
- 10 min rule applies

T-maps.jpg

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And where is all rich T-Hunters? ))
170M reserve is just too high in my opinion. Even at 20M per lvl7 and 3M per lvl6, it would still only be 158M. Which is a stretch. Any chance you are going to accept my 155M if no one bids higher? I am looking at some others, but was trying to honor my offer. Even though the end date has been extended.

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
170M reserve is just too high in my opinion. Even at 20M per lvl7 and 3M per lvl6, it would still only be 158M. Which is a stretch. Any chance you are going to accept my 155M if no one bids higher? I am looking at some others, but was trying to honor my offer. Even though the end date has been extended.
Amen, just bought 10 lvl 7s for 14 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk