• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felluca...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there's still people about, check UCH board and #pvp4all. Plenty of room to build a house though.

B

Black Betty

Most of the action has to do with factions, from what I've seen. :) I am incredibly rusty and trying to get back in the swing of things myself. A few face-plants and dirt naps have kept me grounded. LOL:D

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
motiv, just go. Learn. Experience Felucca for yourself. Your experiences will differ from mine or anyone elses' and will be unique to you.

A good rule of thumb is how you treat others will probably be reflected back to you - Just don't expect it. Kindness & generosity is often found where you least expect it - and appreciated all the more for it.

There is little these days you might lose which cannot be insured or even readily replaced.

Just go, motiv. Enjoy. Really.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies. ;)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Felluca is quite full on Europa!!!!!!u be lucky to place a 1818 or big tower anywere in fel.....[end]

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Motiv is a Fel resident of long standing Vix (even if he can't spell Felucca) :D. He was/is Angel Darkmore of the guild We Might Parry [IMP]. In the past I have been both their victim at a gank and their guest at champ hunts. Fun people, much missed.

B

Birdseye

Room for decent sized properties in the Compassion Desert around my Keep.

Also sure there have been about 3 towers drop in the area over past couple of months, and not replaced yet.

B

Black Betty

Felluca is quite full on Europa!!!!!!u be lucky to place a 1818 or big tower anywere in fel.....[end]
I recently dropped a tower and the spot is still open, if anyone is in need.:thumbup1:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres a spot behind my castle that will fit a tower or maybe a keep

T

TerryFyde

*me remembers motiv and IMP .......... prepares me shrouds*

Welcome back ....... look round, housing spots available in Fel .......but none near me
* i hope*

If you need anything i have spare/can get just let Petra or i know.