• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Fell's Auction House Atlantic Shard

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am Hosting an Auction that will be on Saturday at 6:00 Pm CST, Moongates will occur at 5:30 Pm CST at Luna bank ( Pay attention to help or General Chat ) If you wish to leave a submission put it in a backpack with a book having ur name, info of submission and a start bid. Make sure that come, it will be fun! I do this auction to get people to come and have fun, It's no fun when people don't show up to a good ole auction and no one to chat with during the auction. I Hope many people will show up, I will provide people will recall runes to the auction house if they need one.