• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Feliz CINCO de MAYO !!! (player event)

waldodave

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In honor of Cinco de Mayo; I, Paco Pix Patelly (GM treasure hunter, Legendary animal tamer, and GM mage) will locate and dig up 5 level 5 treasure maps in Malas. The PUBLIC is invited to celebrate with me.

Here are the rules:
1) event starts at 5pm CENTRAL USA time (that's 6pm for the east coast players) May 5th, 2011.
2) I will be gating to the first location from in front of the House of Commons. To get there go to Luna and hit the rune on the table. There may be a permanent gate in Luna too, no promises.
3) I will select a location and say "stay here". Please stay at that spot until I dig up the treasure chest.
4) When I come back, I'll say "GO FOR IT", run in and kill all the monsters. Whatever loot you get is YOURS TO KEEP.
5) I will then pick the lock and disarm the trap. Please stand aside while I do this step.
6) I'll say "GO AGAIN", grab all the loot out of chest. Whatever you pick up is YOURS TO KEEP.
7) When all of the items are out of the chest, I'll shatter it. Then I'll gate to the next spot. Rinse and repeat.

I'll rez people if they die. But, I'm not taking part in killing any of the spawn (guardians or pops).
Wanderer of the void Wanderer of the Void - Hunter's Guide - UO Stratics
Ravager Ravager - Hunter's Guide - UO Stratics
Lich Lords Lich Lord - Hunter's Guide - UO Stratics

For more info about treasure hunting, maps, chests and spawn visit the Treasure Hunter link on Stratics: Treasure Map Quests