• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Fel Players

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in the process of planning an event, a fel scheduled idoc. Doesn't necessarily mean only pvpers, anybody that is willing to risk going to fel can participate. I am still in the planning stage so it might take another month or so before it actually takes place, but I was wanting to get some input on what a "prime" time would be for most pvpers and would you show up? I just think it would be a blast to watch, who is looting and who is more concerned with killing. Not only that, but who ends up with what after killing each other. Some items would be blessed, such as checks, tokens, etc, but there will be a lot that won't. If you could just give me some times that seem to be pretty active that would help me plan a little bit more!!

T

Trinsauce

6PST-10PST is primetime. some fighting even gets goin as early as 3pm PST...

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A weekday would work better for me, but I am still working on it so nothing is set in stone. I will continue to work on it, not sure exactly when but I am working on it now. And there is nothing selfish, the more people the better. I want it to be a challenge!

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One last post before we actually set this in place. Remember nothing is in stone yet, but we are looking at August 23rd. It is a Tue night. I am central time zone so I can't do it too late, so I was thinking Tue August 23, between 7 pm Pacific and 7:45 pm pacific. I hope this works for most of you, the more people the better. I will not announce the exact time the house will drop, but it will be within a time frame. I might narrow the time frame down a bit, but not by too much. Be on the lookout for an announcement when everything is set in stone!!! Hope to see lots of people there and I can say we have a great collection so far of nice items. I hope tram players take a chance as there will be blessed items so even a death might be worth some of the items you can walk out with on your dead body!!!