• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Fel Custom Keep at Brit Cross Roads Atlantic Amazing Location!!!

Soul Assassian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Fel Custom Keep at an amazing location right on the Brit Cross Roads on Atlantic. This Custom Keep is right next to the Guard Tower as you can see in the picture below. I am also including 6 Seventh Year Veteran Reward Cannons that are already displayed throughout the upstairs of the Keep. This Keep would make a great Vendor/Auction Safe Mall, Rares Museum, Guild House, Stash House . Price is 14 Plat. If you are interested please leave me a message here with your contact info or reach out to me on Discord at AshWilliams#6940 or ICQ # 5080878. Thank you for looking and hope to make 1 of you the proud owner of a 1 of a kind location property in UO!!! NEW FEL CUSTOM KEEP 4 SALE JUNE 1!!!.png

Last edited:

Soul Assassian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CYBER MONDAY PRICE DROP BUMP NOW SELLING FOR 12 PLAT!!! DO NOT LET THIS AMAZING PROPERTY SLIP AWAY TO SOMEONE ELSE ACT FAST!!!