• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] feeling like a newbie!

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just made a new elf char on Origin (vet account, not EJ) with 10 skill in lumberjacking and was issued a hatchet as part of the start-up gear. Went to Fel to gain strength and chop wood. Double clicked the hatchet I had placed in my hand and targeted dead trees bases. No whomp or chopping sound, unable to target any part of the wood on the dead tree. Cursor circle never disappeared unless i hit escape key.

Darn, I've forgotten how to chop wood in Fel! Did something change, besides my losing brain cells at a faster rate?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I did this a while back... I assume you have circle of transparency still on??? In fel you can’t have that or you can’t target the wood. Hope that works but that’s the only issue I kept running into. And welcome to origin. I pay origin and siege a bunch (when I have the down time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your assumption was spot on. Thanks, Planters!

Last edited:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Glad I could help. It sucks yo have to do that but it does it to me all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk