• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) "Feeler" thread

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Helped my brother at rares fest and was given a couple rares for my efforts. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a phoenix themed pet battle tournament in order to give away one of them. If interested please post here so I can judge my interested audience potential =) if you know someone interested that would participate for sure you may post for them as well.

Thank you. Final determination will be made on Friday of next week (1/18/18)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
That's ok because there doesn't seem to currently be a lot of interest in it. I may have to try a different idea with a Phoenix theme. Instead.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
so the other event idea that my brother came up with is actually holding an event, where it leads people thru the phoenix area, along the route there will be raffle tickets hidden. more tickets gives more chances. not sure how to end the tour though, any suggestions?

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does Legends still have Governor's meetings? It may be the BEST place to offer ideas or take suggestions up especially since the governors are suggested to be there which they are fairly active as well as having the EM there as well (running Lord Blackthorn)... just an idea :D

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
good idea ill try that, just have to find out when those meeting are and hope it is during a day off =) LOL

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor Meetings are every other month now do to lack of intrest. I was able to claim three cities. I thought about going for Six towns, but the wife would kill me if I opened three more accounts.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'll try and be there, I'm coming up with an interesting event so far.