• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement February Events

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hot from the quill of EMDrosselmeyer:

Sosarian Solstice Fair Feb 12th @ 8 PM EST
Join us once again at the fabulous monthly Sosarian Solstice Fair, for fair games and fun!
Seeking Out Madness Feb 24th @ 8 PM EST
Even with Elise the Assassin dead, the artifact she left behind is still being sought after, but it's time to take the fight to our mysterious foe.
Components, Companions, and Concoctions Feb 27th @ 7 PM EST
Trinsic wasn't built in a day, and neither will what we need to do be, but we can sure get a good start on it!
Breaking the Mold Feb 28th @ 7:30 PM EST
With enough time to sort herself out, the time for grieving is over, and the time for thieving is back. She'd make sure she got revenge, but for now, there are other priorities...
With the exception of the 3rd, HoC’s continue every Sunday at 8 PM EST, except where an event coincides…in that case, the HoC is held immediately after the event. Stay Toon’d!
Original Post

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Updated for the changes that EM Drosselmeyer made. :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have looked through my notes from the last few HoC's and could not find more information other that it is a continuing story line and that there will be roleplay and combat involved. I contacted EM Drosselmeyer and am waiting to hear back from him for more information. Sorry I could not be more help. :(

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have looked through my notes from the last few HoC's and could not find more information other that it is a continuing story line and that there will be roleplay and combat involved. I contacted EM Drosselmeyer and am waiting to hear back from him for more information. Sorry I could not be more help. :(
Can you let me know if there will be gates somewhere to get in on the action or where to go to get in on the melee!!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Generally there is a gate from Luna to get where the starting is at. Once I find out for sure I will post on here.