• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 18th: Bullet Train Moves at 2 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A.Simtastic

would love to hear what is going on with the bullet train delivering our sims from AV, BF and CC please...... { AV especially
} Any news is better then NO news at all.

G

One of ours from CC has arrived safe and sound. One from AV arrived with zero days...both arrived with their luggage and locks.

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Some sims made it .. but not all ... im still waiting for a few of them... Did they get held up ... somewhere...

R

Rich'

did they stop or what cause yeah its been awhile they havent said a word would be nice to tell us something if ya not moveing the rest be nice to us and tell us so we dont sit here and wait

D

donnallg

Tired of waiting. Going to bed and hopefully will wake up to them in EALand.

G

Actually it's Gracie's fault.

See? She's been blocking the tracks for hours.
She keeps mumbling something about keeping her simoleans.

G

GregK

Like I mentioned earlier these trains are BIG...

CC - 1/2
AV, BF - 1/3

Remember the AV sims will fixed in one fell swoop when the move is completed.

Regards,
gk

G

GregK

Bad news - BF train appears to have jumped the tracks and has stopped after moving 80 people. I will need to get some others to look at the issue in the morning. Sorry. Re-starting the city now.

CC - still chugging.
AV - still chugging.

Regards,
gk

I

I would like to say .. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! all of my sims have made it safely from AV, CC, and BF to ea land...

The only thing I cant do still is change their names.... Please help me on this

Thank you So Much for the train
Also will there be a train anytime soon?

N

Nick6212

My BF sim is one that didnt make it. Will it be carried over during morning maint? I really hope I didnt get jipped here..

I

Re: will it have to wait till the morning

Copied and Pasted From GregK The Developer w/ TSO
Bad news - BF train appears to have jumped the tracks and has stopped after moving 80 people. I will need to get some others to look at the issue in the morning. Sorry. Re-starting the city now.

CC - still chugging.
AV - still chugging.

Regards,
gk

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

lets hope av goes ok

[/ QUOTE ]

my av sim didn't move..oh well..

R

Rich'

there still working on av keeps fingers crossed come on you can do it

G

I just wanna say this is all [censored] we pay 9.99 a month for this game an we seem to be getting nothing but run around's ..not to mention if we happen to leave game for like a month or 2 we can come back an have our sims deleted! Plus I dont get how they can move like "80" sim's an the rest don't?? hell i bet there have been people waiting an staying up all night in hopes there sim would move but yet it took them like wat 2 hours before they could even tell us what was up ?Ive been playing this game from the start an this the first time ever that I thought about canceling all 5 my accounts Founder one as well cause of all the bugs n crap thats going on .. the more i think of it why couldn't maxis just left TSO the way it was .. we wouldn't be going threw any this crap now an we all be able to play what ever sim we wanna an not have to wait for maxis to do something.. mind ya it only took them like what 3 years before they did this.. am i the only one who feels this way ??

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just wanna say this is all [censored] we pay 9.99 a month for this game an we seem to be getting nothing but run around's ..not to mention if we happen to leave game for like a month or 2 we can come back an have our sims deleted! Plus I dont get how they can move like "80" sim's an the rest don't?? hell i bet there have been people waiting an staying up all night in hopes there sim would move but yet it took them like wat 2 hours before they could even tell us what was up ?Ive been playing this game from the start an this the first time ever that I thought about canceling all 5 my accounts Founder one as well cause of all the bugs n crap thats going on .. the more i think of it why couldn't maxis just left TSO the way it was .. we wouldn't be going threw any this crap now an we all be able to play what ever sim we wanna an not have to wait for maxis to do something.. mind ya it only took them like what 3 years before they did this.. am i the only one who feels this way ??

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty much.

G

GregK

CC - Train arrived. Handful of passengers (6) didnt make it. I will investigate and re-run in the morning.

AV - still churning away. I will let it continue through night. The creation date of the sim will be corrected in the morning.

More trains will be running tomorrow and the rest of the week until we are all moved or merged.

I'm signing off until the morning.

Regards,
gk

G

gardengirl

Thank you Greg, my CC sim made it with no problems, her bags were well packed.

M

mike1977

Woot! Snatched another island lot in DG. Muhahahah

(Well, I had him set for a move to EA Land but decided to cancel after spotting an empty island.)

G

How do i request the move?

Im still stuck in the verification loop been there since 4am this morning its 7:21am now

M

mike1977

LOL...thanks.

You request a move the same way as if you were moving from production city to city.

G

I dont know how to do that either im new to online sims... been here for about 3 or 4 weeks..

G

Now that AV is missing. When I log in av creates a "internal error" STILL cant verify....AND STILL NO WORD about whats going on......

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

NO you are NOT the only who feels this way..I COMPLETELY agree with you!!!! I was up half the night waitng, been had my BF sim for this move for 2 weeks, now she is still in BF and my AV si, well who knows what it up with her!!!!! better fix this fast before Thursday and you shut the cities down!!!!!! This is rediculous!

G

what has happened to AV all together it is missing from stratics and my sims on all 5 of my accounts are gone ......Ive been playing since 2003 not sure what is going on at ea but, i am very disappointed that no one this morning has said anything about what is going on

D

donnallg

He was here late last night working on it. He posted about 6.5 hours ago saying something happened to BF and AV was still chugging.

If AV is still trying to move sims then it's still going to be closed.

G

GregK
TSO Developer

Re: February 18th: Bullet Train Moves at 2 pm PST
02/19/08 01:47 AM

CC - Train arrived. Handful of passengers (6) didnt make it. I will investigate and re-run in the morning.

AV - still churning away. I will let it continue through night. The creation date of the sim will be corrected in the morning.

More trains will be running tomorrow and the rest of the week until we are all moved or merged.

I'm signing off until the morning.

Regards,
gk

N

Nick6212

<blockquote><hr>

what has happened to AV all together it is missing from stratics and my sims on all 5 of my accounts are gone ......Ive been playing since 2003 not sure what is going on at ea but, i am very disappointed that no one this morning has said anything about what is going on

[/ QUOTE ]

Why on earth do you have five accounts for?

G

as for your question...I have a gf and 3 kids...we use to all play together on sims, right now i pulled the billing on 2 accounts so I have 2 sims and my gf has one sim...if I really needed to explain why i have that many accounts...the real point of the matter is.....that since the last post, last night and since maint...av the city has dropped off the map completely and alot of ppl cant log in cause of errors...ea makes alot of money off of us...the least thing they can do is info us of what is going on...no matter what it is...i can getinto the game from my old tso client...if i use ealand it gets stuck verifying and verifying, my gf cant log into anything and has removed tso and reloaded it from ea and still cant get in anywhere and her sim was moved to ealand

G

<blockquote><hr>

as for your question...I have a gf and 3 kids...we use to all play together on sims, right now i pulled the billing on 2 accounts so I have 2 sims and my gf has one sim...if I really needed to explain why i have that many accounts...the real point of the matter is.....that since the last post, last night and since maint...av the city has dropped off the map completely and alot of ppl cant log in cause of errors...ea makes alot of money off of us...the least thing they can do is info us of what is going on...no matter what it is...i can getinto the game from my old tso client...if i use ealand it gets stuck verifying and verifying, my gf cant log into anything and has removed tso and reloaded it from ea and still cant get in anywhere and her sim was moved to ealand

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been having that same problem on my laptop but I don't have any problem on my desktop computer....I've also un-installed and re-installed on both. Kind of strange how it varies from one pc to the other

G

I've been having that same problem on my laptop but I don't have any problem on my desktop computer....I've also un-installed and re-installed on both. Kind of strange how it varies from one pc to the other

It is very strange...and how strange is it that EA has to know what is going and that there is a problem.....(do they not have a set of manly things) to atleast tell us that there is a problem and that they are at least working on it

G

ok so i still see BF ain't moved what happens to the BF sim if they don't get them to move.. its not like we gonna be able to play them .. does this mean we gonna be outta luck an not be able to play the sim's since they shutting down all the other city's?

N

Nick6212

<blockquote><hr>

ok so i still see BF ain't moved what happens to the BF sim if they don't get them to move.. its not like we gonna be able to play them .. does this mean we gonna be outta luck an not be able to play the sim's since they shutting down all the other city's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I already asked this question and still didnt get a response. Shocking right?

F

forsure01

Ok everybody just needs to get a grip here. I have never in my life seem so many whiners and complainers. Why would anyone think or expect someone on the West Coast, and it is now 7:20AM, would be here to answer your questions. Do you really think that the Devs should work around the clock, 24/7 do you? Oh my Gosh $9.99 a month they should work 24/7. Have a little Patience folks. Good Grief. OH, and by the way 3 of my sims are lost in space to and you don't see me tearing my hair out.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I already asked this question and still didnt get a response. Shocking right?

[/ QUOTE ]

not really its maxis.. they aint cared about us for couple yrs now .. but no for realz.. people that had set to move there sim like 90 mins before the trian was set to leave there sims made it.. i set mine like almost a week n half ago an im still in limbo........ plus wth happen to my av houses rofl?

R

Rich'

is av gone for good? what happen i notice on my sim the city pic isnt there nor my house anymore ugh i knew i shouldnt have tried to get the beer on the train

Status
Not open for further replies.