• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] FC1 Gorgetty!

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgot what its called but it was quite rare and expensive :)

"Slim's Shadow Veil" reward item

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I hired a student last year, attempted to get it.

He did the quest manually for like 3 days. I ended up with ****loads of golden statues, scrolls and black books.

No veil.

Sad.

Wages was higher than 2B. Shoulda bought it then straight instead of my way.

keyvan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I hired a student last year, attempted to get it.

He did the quest manually for like 3 days. I ended up with ****loads of golden statues, scrolls and black books.

No veil.

Sad.

Wages was higher than 2B. Shoulda bought it then straight instead of my way.
You should have hired a chinese farmer for a more efficient farming.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
You should have hired a chinese farmer for a more efficient farming.
I hired a singapore school boy who was my intern and assigned him this job for 3 days and realized that it ain't paying off.

Besides, you are living on Chinese debt, which is about USD 1.3 T for Trillion. As the comedian Chris Rock put it 'his kid running for president cos he can speak Chinese; and negotiate debt with the Chinese farmers'. I've seen too much of China, and like the Donald so correctly pointed out again 'we (US) never win, we lose to Mexico we lose to China, in everything'. Another 20 years of catch up and China will flex its muscles and stand up against the world powers. Look even UK kina sucked up to China and left US to join the ADB.

So dear Keyven, wake up. China farmer may just one day shiat on you.

And guys, if you don't want that to happen, you know who to vote for.

DONALD J TRUMP - Make America Great Again!

Other politicians will just drag y'all to the eventual ****hole. Seriously... Wake up and vote the black horse.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Your a very 'odd' person you know that JDGTR
Nah I'm not odd at all. You just jealous.

I'm handsome, more handsome than Blazing IRL, too rich for my age, and very cool. I just behave a lil too trump style here on stratics.

Take it easy. Most of it is for jest. You're entertained to mention me sooo many times already. Otherwise u can always stfu