• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Favourite Weapons (what do you typically carry?)

Finegold

Journeyman
The more i get into my warrior (sampire) the more i remember having very specific weps for various situations.

Thinking
100% fire / undead slayer
Repond slayer with AI and high mana.leech
Fast all purpose wep with whirlwind

What do you all typically carry? Im a macer, so my weps are black staff, war hammer, war axe.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100% elemental for whatever you're killing to start. Then depending on your setup and what you're fighting, go for an AI or double strike weapon for champs/peerless/boss types. If you're spawning, include a whirlwind weapon.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of my sampire weapons are pretty much the same.

100% elemental
HML
HSL
HLL
Slayer

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favorite weapon of all times, is a hatchet, they are just badass.
Outside UO, i always wanted my own rocket launcher :)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My weapon of choice recently has been my biting wit. It is blessed, had it since day 1 on Siege, and I've added a double slayer for both EM events and terrible game mechanics. Occasionally I encounter someone impervious to my charm. That's when I break out the ol' Ignore List. Half the conversations I see in chat these days are people talking to themselves ;)