• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Favorite movie quotes

• Thread starter imported_Dark Nova
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Dark Nova

I saw this on the chessy boards and thought it woul be fun to do for a little while maybe relieve some tensions. So throw out your favorite (appropriate) quotes and what it's from and lets have some fun with it.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

Dear Lord Baby Jesus

Bullets werent the Problem Ray Pie Was Too Hot Burnt My Damn Tounge!!!
Damnit Ray Toe Done Sliped off in the Bottle.

Should I Tell Him About the Bats??... He'll Find Out In Due Time.
Why Not Is this Not a Resonable Place to Park??

I could go on all night, but ill stop for everyones benifit

I

imported_Mystra

I missed the bus
He Missed the Bus
She Missed the
We all Missed the Bus
Whens the Next Bus ?

C

Che68

He died fast, and if we have any choice about it, that's the way we all should go out. Don't you cry for Johns. Don't you dare.

L

`Lynk

Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how f***** good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys sh**. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage.
Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie: No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead ****** Storage?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead ****** Storage?
Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead ***** ain't my f****** business, that's why!

G

But I'm a supersticious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him, if he should be shot in the head by a police officer, or if he should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he's struck by a bolt of lightening, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room and that, I do not forgive. But, that aside, let say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today.

G

"the hell with them fellars, a buzzards gotta eat same as a worm".

"ya gonna pull them pistols or whistle dixie?"

T

Trailer Trash

ya im your huckleberry is one of my favs!!
but FREEDOM!!!!!!!!! will always give me goosbumps!

G

Dungeons & Dragons

Norda: "How old are you?"

Snails: "Twenty-three. Yeah, I know I'm a little young for you, but what if I get my hands on an aging potion, huh? I'll sacrifice a couple of years for you."

Norda: "I'm two hundred and thirty-four."

- - - - -

Profion: "Now.. It is time to die!"

- - - - -
- - - - -

Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God

Damodar: "The forces of evil hear the call of the orb... they wait to pick the rotting dead carcass of Izmer."

Wicked Doctor: "Good times."

- - - - -
- - - - -

Doctor Who: Season 1 (2005)

See my Avatar Quote and my Siganture Quote for my favorite TV Series Quotes, both by Rose after she looks into the Heart of the Tardis and then decides to obliterate the Dalecks.

Rose (Tardis Empowered): "I see everything. All that is, all that was, all that ever could be."

- - - - -

Dalek: "You cannot hurt me. I am immortal."

Rose (Tardis Empowered): "You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space - every single atom of your existence, and I divide them."

G

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

M

Malador

Not really a movie quote but they made it into a movie quote. Since I just watched the movie

"Hi I'm Johnny Cash"

Which reminds me of another one

"Bond, James Bond"

I

imported_herc

It rubs the lotion on its' skin or else it gets the hose again!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shall We Dance?

" We need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet... I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things... all of it, all of the time, every day. You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness'."

Goodfellas

" Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning. "

" You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys. "

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"
Spoken by Bette Davis as Margo Channing in the movie, ALL ABOUT EVE.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Say hello to my little friend"

"get the cameras rolling, get the action going, baby you know, my love for you is real"

I

imported_ElRay

"See you at the party Richter!!!!"

Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall after the bad guy gets his arms ripped off and takes a swan dive from the elevator

I

imported_dukarlo

You shouldnt have, but, Ill take you, and you, and you. Please understand If ive missed anyone, its been a big day, Im a little tired.

-Williams-Enter The Dragon

G

We don't need no stinkin badges

I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it smells like......freedom

Chicks can't hold de smoke

The worlds an imperfect place, screws fall out all the time

What's with all this negativity

Charlie don't surf!

B

BlackBetty

"My friends, you bow to no one."

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

G

<blockquote><hr>

You shouldnt have, but, Ill take you, and you, and you. Please understand If ive missed anyone, its been a big day, Im a little tired.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think there is anyone else that recognizes where this one came from? I get a chuckle everytime I watch this movie and see that scene

I

imported_Dark Nova

Simpsons movie:

Bart: This is the worst day of my life.

Homer:The worst day of your life so far!

I

imported_dukarlo

All of Bruce Lees movies have some great bad lines.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rowdy Roddy Piper in `They Live'.

The BEST line ever!

G

"What the hell was that all about?!?" (After Chris Farley tumbles down a huge hillside in Black Sheep)

I

imported_Lightning

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Think there is anyone else that recognizes where this one came from? I get a chuckle everytime I watch this movie and see that scene

[/ QUOTE ]

Rush Hour 2?

D

DougAlmighty13

"I remember when he told me... There would be a chosen one..."
Flashback: "There will be a chosen one"
"Then he told me of the significance..."
Flashback: "It will be significant"
"And then he killed the dog..."

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

"I remember when he told me... There would be a chosen one..."
Flashback: "There will be a chosen one"
"Then he told me of the significance..."
Flashback: "It will be significant"
"And then he killed the dog..."

[/ QUOTE ]

HAhahahahahahaha!!!! I LOVE that movie!! Kung Pow: Enter the Fist 4 dah win!

Another one from that:

Town children running with sparklers saying, "We're children, we're children."

Whoa, Black Betty. Bam Ba Lam!

Z

zOoMaN - BC

"Choke yourself"

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Full Metal Jacket

Z

zOoMaN - BC

"Choke yourself"

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Full Metal Jacket

D

DougAlmighty13

Hehe, I can think of dozens from just that one movie...

Weeoooeeeooooeeeoooeeee

"I'll take a pund of nuts"
"THAT'S ALOT OF NUTS!!!"

"As you know, I am a man with special needs. You will now recieve the fist of fury. Prepare the long rubber glove! Eenie meenie miney moe, I wonder where my glove will go."

And of course....
"My nipples look like milk duds"

D

DougAlmighty13

Hehe, I can think of dozens from just that one movie...

Weeoooeeeooooeeeoooeeee

"I'll take a pund of nuts"
"THAT'S ALOT OF NUTS!!!"

"As you know, I am a man with special needs. You will now recieve the fist of fury. Prepare the long rubber glove! Eenie meenie miney moe, I wonder where my glove will go."

And of course....
"My nipples look like milk duds"

I

imported_Dark Nova

Ed: Why did they bite you?

Pete: I didn't stop to ask them!!

Shaun of the dead

I

imported_Dark Nova

Ed: Why did they bite you?

Pete: I didn't stop to ask them!!

Shaun of the dead

I

imported_Dark Nova

<blockquote><hr>

Ash: "Stop. Its a trick. Get an axe!"

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems to fit your uo personality as well from what i've heard.

What movie was that though, army of darkness?

G

Commodus: What is your name, gladiator?

Commodus: How dare you turn your back to me! Tell me your name!

Maximus: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

G

Geoffery (Geo)

Yep, Army of Darkness it is! That movie has always cracked me up...

And yes, I'm easily amused, what can I say!

From the same movie..
"Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?!"

G

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess he had it coming.
Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

Little Bill Daggett: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children.
Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.

Will Munny: All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife. All his friends. Burn his damn house down.

J

J0KING

A huge movie buff myself and a big fan of movie quotes... just tossing in a few of my favorite

"Spartans, eat hardy... for tonight we dine in hell" - 300 - King Leonidas

"What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?" - Full Metal Jacket - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

"We need a bigger boat" - Jaws - Chief Brody

And one of my top favorite...

"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!" - Animal House - Bluto

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't care who own the Chiefs. I hate it here. It make me sick. My allergy, puke every time, bleugh! Like that, puke.

Somebody own the Chiefs. We go to Florida and I get the money!

J

J0KING

Slapshot... classic movie!!!

"The F...in machine took my quarter"

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They brought their f'in toys!

What are you doing?
Puttin on the foil coach....every game.... want some?

D

DougAlmighty13

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my [censored] — there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

J

Jewel Lockheart

Jake: Why you want to be married to me?
Melody: So I can kiss you anytime I want!