• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Favorite item you have won yourself

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots of discussion threads lately about items, but what items do you like best that you have won for yourself during an event?

The item I like best that I've won, at least recently, is the Pet Nightmare Shaper from GL.

Next!

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Human Abyss house in Lake Superior :thumbup:

ps: its an item! in fact I received a deed that Ive used to get the house from mesanna (and I still keep the deed)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Great Thread!!!!

I have an old Surcoat crafted by a friend a long long time ago. Good memories and good times.

The other I item I have that cracks me up is a Guildstone for "Starbucks"

I love my Coffee in the morning

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
although im not a huge fan of the item graphic, i would say the "A Daemonic Claw Of The Finder Of Lost Children " i got last night on atl for being the 2nd to complete the puzzle is the most personally connected item i have gotten

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An axe my brother got over 10 years ago when he started playing from a friend he met ingame on his first day, he passed it on to me and both of us have fun memories of hunting with it and remembering franky carp.

Thunderz

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Victory With Honor"

me and 3 other guys killed a large zerg guild that was attempting to stop the legends 4v4 pvp tournament last year. After that fight, only our team and 2 teams from another guild were left willing to compete.

We fought the first team and stomped them. The second fight began fine and suddenly the first team jumped in too. We then beat both teams at the same time.

Helios declared we'd won a victory with honor and so gave us robes for it.

F

Fraggles

My favorite item that i got myself was the wack-A-bat statue that i got on LS shard at the event

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've only ever earned two items from events that weren't vending machine distribution... "A Codex Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata" and "Shed Scales Of Nuenbem The Ice Dragon [Christmas Eve, Atlantic - 2010]"

Of the two... I'd have to say the Codex is my favourite :)

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did thoroughly enjoy picking up three full sets of Queen Dawn's Guard platemail sets....doesn't really mean that I "won" it .... but same difference.

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Recently Sir Markhams painting. All time, blackguard set-blackguard sash, blackguard shield and the box they came in from Sir Mortagne

Stryder

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bloodstone Master Thief Bracelet.

Bloodstone Master Lockpicker.

Bloodstone Master Fighter.

And the fact that the Master Thief Bracelet auction was run up so high makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. 250 Luck Relvanian Robe (Sonoma) (cost me 500 gp or less worth of clothing from NPC tailor and a dye tub for the best dressed competition)

2. Cebo Shroud (GL) (turned in over 100 "I stole this..." items to win this, which by today's standards meant over 10 billion gp lol), *thnks to self, looking back, who was the real fool* lol

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gotten on my own from an event: open book in the Trinny invasion (that one is the best to fit the topic).

won: I never won anything... I do not take part in current events

looted: two story glow statue

found: bag with 115mil in it, yay for leaving circle of trans on at the inn.

stolen: I suppose the regs my thief got... I wasn't good at it ;)

bought: ginseng root... man I :heart: those

server up: I still have over 50 buckets from the hedge maze =D

monthly: nothing, but I did witness the pan, and jars being looted because I was too slow =(

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
gotten on my own from an event: open book in the Trinny invasion (that one is the best to fit the topic).

won: I never won anything... I do not take part in current events

looted: two story glow statue

found: bag with 115mil in it, yay for leaving circle of trans on at the inn.

stolen: I suppose the regs my thief got... I wasn't good at it ;)

bought: ginseng root... man I :heart: those

server up: I still have over 50 buckets from the hedge maze =D

monthly: nothing, but I did witness the pan, and jars being looted because I was too slow =(

LoL Awesome! :party:

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Second BEST dog Trainer(Balhae)

My crafter trained dog.:lol:
She fight for me.
Now she guard me:heart:

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. Cebo Shroud (GL) (turned in over 100 "I stole this..." items to win this, which by today's standards meant over 10 billion gp lol), *thnks to self, looking back, who was the real fool* lol
....it should be renamed and given to me.

*winks*

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.) Ancient Golden Scepter
2.) Magical Lock Box
3.) A Silky Obi Formed from the Nexus Spirits Essence (99-luck Obi)

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Apetul - the deed to the Warden of the Abyss Garg house on Legends that I won during the SA event is both my favorite and most valuable item:) "Instant" access to 7 of the stealable artis and th eRatman hordes provide 90% of the imbuing ingredients needed...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice that many of the things people favored were not won but earned or merely obtained.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the word "won" here simply means you obtained it without having to purchase it. Meaning, you participated, and looted an item during an event.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think the word "won" here simply means you obtained it without having to purchase it. Meaning, you participated, and looted an item during an event.
That's the way I understood it.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Reanimator's Staff, one of a kind from event a couple years ago

I never, ever get stuff at events..... well, that's a lie, I get 73 gp and a lot of death robes.... when looting I always pick up odd colored items (just a habit) and it wasn't til a bit later that I realized this one had a special name

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The Felucca Victim from pac was a pretty neato item to get, only 3 were handed out and on top of everything... if you say "Winner" next to the item when it is locked down.. it says my characters name and how I got it.. kind of cool.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
picked up am eavesdropping crystal ball. repeates everything said in room where its locked down. Is currently on cats. have never seen another anywhere.I gave to a friend when i left uo.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whiterabbit that sounds like either the server birth one from deceit or a later exploited version that cropped up in like '03

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you say won, I would have to say the gold llama from atl story telling contest. I have regretted selling it within an hr of handing it over. Blue turtle if you ever wanna get rid of it gimmie first dibs please!

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
guess mine would have to be a toss up between (1)An Ocean Wave Cuchulainn Once Battled ( Animates Like Wave When Locked Down) (2)An Enchanted Flask Filled With Vampire Blood (3)Captured Essence Of Maya (Red With Blue Center ) (4)A Sketch By Michael of Moonglow (Shoots Flamestrikes Unlimited Charges) (5)Miniature Coffin

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would be my officer of the Royal Guard Doublet followed by my Bronze Runic sewing kit trophy

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Whiterabbit that sounds like either the server birth one from deceit or a later exploited version that cropped up in like '03
i picked if off the table in deciet one morning