• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Favorite hunting spots on your Ninja?

B

bto0804

Returned to UO recently after like a 5 year break and boy have things changed.
I converted one of my old characters into a ninja and set out to look for places to go solo hunting.

I started out beating on liches in deceit, then picked up a demon slayer and went out to the daemon temple killing the demons there. Managed pretty well in both places basically using Cat/Dog form and some mirror images.

Then i decided to try somewhere new and went over to the Labyrinth on Malas and had a blast killing Miasma.... usually I pop an EoO, consecrate and whack away with a life leech weapon + mirror images... go into regen form if in trouble.
Hiding / Stealth is convenient there as I can basically stealth through the initial minotaurs and fight right on the Miasma spawn area (hide when needed to regen / loot)

Miasma is my favorite so far... wasn't tooo tough and actually got lucky and picked up an artifact after 100 or so kills. The downside that because of the convenient location it will often be crowded.

I haven't been to many of the "new" dungeons yet (there were only the anti-virtue dungeons when I left the game). Where do you guys take your ninja for solo fun nowadays? Being able to stealth to places must open up all kinds of nice places to hunt at.

For reference my template is pretty standard

Ninj
Mace
Tacs
Hiding
Stealth
Resist
Chiv