• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Favorite/Hated Boss?

L

Lag

As the topic implies, what's your most loved and hated boss (instances, outdoor, or raids). No, hogger does not count.

Me, it would be a tie between Vael and Archimonde. I always felt bad after killing that big red dragon, and Archimonde is just plain annoying. And he's killing the world tree.

P

Pashta

Kael'thas in Heroic Magister's Terrace is the most hated for me. He is "Hard to Kill". :) Tried killing him in 3 different groups, finally got him in the 4th, each trip was hours long. What a triumph though!

edit: corrected name

P

Pashta

LOL!! OMG yes I meant Kael'thas my very bad. I never even saw Kill'Jaeden yet. :)

E

Emuishere

So far its not a boss its the Dreadsteed quest that has me loathing stuff. I have yet to get mine and need serious help.