• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faulty teleporter / change foundation / guildstone

• Thread starter Jafanarae
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jafanarae

Apologies in advance if the answer is already somewhere obvious. I searched and found part of the answer, but not the complete reassurance I'm after.

Some of my teleporters no longer work (no-one can step on them, not even the house owner, no matter what I do with their security settings). I understand that the way to fix this is either to customise the house or, if I want to minimise the disruption to my furnishings etc., change the foundation. That's fine but my only HUGE concern is... will my guildstone disappear or redeed or will something else terrible happen to it if I do that? I refuse to risk the guildstone.

I'd rather not waste a GM's time if this is something I can fix myself but I'd be so upset if anything happened to the guildstone.

Thanks in advance for your replies (and, again, apologies if I've missed a post that answers the question).

J

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just went and changed the foundation twice on my guild house to be absolutely certain, and the guild stone did not budge :)

hope changing the foundations fixes your teleporters!

J

Jafanarae

Thank you so much! :) Yes, it worked.

I can confirm that changing the foundation does un-bug and reset the teleporters (to a security setting of "anyone") and that my guildstone remained intact and in place.

By the way, do guildstones have any functionality anymore or are they just decorative? My stone displays the name of the guild but doesn't respond to single or double clicking.

Thanks

J

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the stone has no powers except to mark the spot and help us remember ;)

J

Jafanarae

Yes, I rather suspected that. Such a shame. Still, I'm keeping mine!

Thanks again, DevilsOwn. :)