• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farming PScrolls

Is it possible to farm now without getting yanked by pks? I am asking because I have just returned from a long hiatus and everyone I have ran into has been Uber helpful just wanted to get a feel for things before I go into a dungeon and can’t get anything accomplished due to turds.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you have said you want to go farming scrolls I think the chances of getting raided have greatly increased!

In answer to your question a lot of the common spawn areas are scouted quite regularly on some shards. Might be safer to go out to the ones in T2A.

Thanks. Just want to get back in game as strong a player as I was back in the day.
Another question for others who helped in beta and alpha way way back in the day. When did we start? If my memory serves me right but it may not now a days I thought it was late Sep of 96. Am I mistaken? I know game release was in 97 but I thought alpha/beta was the year before

Thanks everyone for the great service you provide the community.