• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Farewell to the Glorious Moonstone of Atlantic

• Thread starter Magiklove
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Magiklove

Moonstone a.k.a Linda passed away on July 20, 2008. I am so glad to have found this forum to post this on. Moon was a wonderful friend, talented artist, great gamer and so much more. She will be sadly sadly missed by all those she knew, I'm sure even the little "Reds" that she "killed" will miss her onrey PVP skills. You can see her talent if you look on the famous houses of Atlantic you will see her amazing talent to put together such an interesting house. Bless you Linda may you rest in peace and watch over us all.
Sianna of Atlantic

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She was a great friend of mine. It shows her logged on at 7-20-2008 in the guild and was gaming with Klarr in the morning. He left for church and learned when he returned she was gone. I lost one of those white holiday bells one year and she said here, take mine and don't worry about it. She was a great person to be around.

Moonstone , Briggid LFE & Yew