• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Farewell Note

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Christmas Elves sat there starring at the window reluctantly packing for her trip, a deep sad sigh escaped her slightly parted cherry colored lips and she picked up a quill and paper and began to write.

**===========**

There is a saying "All good things must come to and end". I am sadden that this is all true. The Time Lords have decreed that I must move on and return to my home. I have enjoyed being with the people on this world very much and I have enjoyed the Holidays with you as I have done before. This year was both full of joy but also sadness.

The trees florished in many cities and the people received their gifts. It was a pleasure meeting you all as we all worked together to achieve our goals. You all worked hard and I was proud to be part of it all. I will miss all of you, I know this for I missed you all the year before. I wish for you a Happy New Year and many more.

Every season has it's pleasures but this year there was a sadness that filled the air as well. I was there hiding in the shadows the day one of this world's better magicians bid all farewell. I am sure he will be missed by many for even I miss him and I was but just a passing memory I'm sure. To Him (Bennu) I will say, I hope your new world brings you Happiness. Great Fortune and Joy as you brought to so many in this world.

I would also like to Thank the ones Raina Cold Eyes calls the Toad People for their unexpected gift. I was so moved by their display of love and affection that tears of joy filled my eyes and words seemed to stop before spoken. This was something that I have rarely seen upon my travels and it filled me with hope for the world I was about to leave.

Thank you all for having me here and making me feel welcomed, It is my hope to return again. I have left the undelivered gifts from the 23rd at a friends home. She will ask for them in from time to time until they are found. Farewell and Happy New Year to All.

**==========**​

She took the piece of paper and began folding it neatly and placed a wax seal on it, shaped like a snowflake. A icy tear rolled down her cool cheek as she walked to the door. When the next chilly breeze came, she lifted her hand holding the note and let it go. The note was caught by the icy fingers of the wind and was delivered over the lands.

She gathered her things and into the snow she went, no sound was made as she passed quietly through all the cities. A smile sneaking onto her lips with thoughts of her return and she began to hum...

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you for all you have done here!! Very kind, im enjoying my gift. Thank you! Till next time:)

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will miss you too Christmas.

Safe Travels! See you next year :heart: