• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farewell from Blue Fish Inn to all adventurers

milene

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello all adventurers, sailors, pirates, treasure hunters and explorers of Chesapeake,

After continuous 16 years of open doors, warm beds and cheap wine, The Blue Fish Inn at Bald Island will be abandoned to its destiny. My account was closed and I think its a irreversible condition.

While being a safe house to adventures, I met an island dominated by orcs, then giant snakes. I saw the Red Daggers Pirates arrived, Port Baldmor established and also vanish. Im very grateful about the memories this virtual realm but true historic place provided me. Im sure when Starr Long built the island, he never thought it could have so much meanings.

Names and souls like Kerrs Rolley, Budswoman, Gareth, Winfield, NANOC, Zoggy and everyone else who docked his ship at Bald Island and found comfort at Blue Fish inn have a very special meaning in my life.

Im not sure when the Inn will collapse, but its full of very old itens inside the chests. It will be the last true pirate treasure at Bald Island.

With love,

Lady Milene from The Blue Fish Inn
Port Baldmor
Bald Island
Brittania

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you will stop back Lady Milene, We will leave a light on and the Light House for your safe return. Thank you for your hospitality.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wish you were able to get your stuff and put it in the bank before you go. A lot of that stuff will get deleted when the house idoc's.

milene

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello Chesapeake,

The old Blue Fish Inn, home of care and wine for the last16 years, will collapse to it ruins in less then 6 hours. Inside it, maybe breath the last treasure of Bald Island.

Hope the itens find good souls and the island find new bright lights.

Milene

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there. I got a few items that Lord Quaffer and Paulinho Guitar made. I would like to thank all the people that gave me player books and the Bulletin Board.