• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Farewell??? ^_^

• Thread starter suprshadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

suprshadow

Just wanting to say thanks to everyone for accepting me when i returned last month.

But, man this game is boring and i realized that today when sitting at Yew gate and i had all these blues and reds standing around me. Yet, not one would fight me and i took a second and wondered (this basically sums up uo players, the only ones willing to fight are in the top 2% best on each server and the rest just zerg zerg and zerg.) when finally a blue who i wont even name but everyone who was there saw tried to fight me 1v1(chugged, summoned pet) and yet 5 seconds later he ran off screen because he was at a quarter life. I tried to chase him but he was 8 times faster than me and was calling me a newb because he would stop and run stop and run and just spam newb. That's cool.

Basically, wasn't even suppose to come back to this game anyways. Only reason why i got started up in the first place was because my buddy knew my password and paid for it. I didn't wanna waste the money so i tried it out and got hooked but i am glad the addiction is done with and i can say good bye. Ill leave the game knowing i owned most of the Lamers who tried to run their mouths(IE: M, DOS, CDA) but also being able to fight vs the best and win at moments (IE:SON).

Overall, nothing beats SUPR we owned everyone and for as much **** as other guilds talked about us we smashed them time and time again out numbered and even when we had more numbers.

Just want to say bye in the forum to all the people who i rolled with ( Pink aka i just stallowned you pancake., Asha, Wrinkles, Denwo The SUPER TRAMMY NEWBIE WHO I OWNED :D, gemma!, kyrite, tiffa!, Presea, and the rest of supr but i forget all the others lol oh yeah and shaun!! hahaha. and lastly my bank sitting partner slave.) i was almost 120 at bank sitting! almost!

even she gets a cya! because i have to say bye to the person who honestly accused me of being at least every single person to ever play uo at one time or another. Rats i guess i won't be able to hack your account and pvp like you said i would. funny thing is this will convince her that i was actually trying too..

well yea cya and to everyone i hate; i hope you all burn :gun:

Ill still be on here and there for the next 2 weeks but not really :yell:

G

Gellor

Sorry to see you go... but your Yew gate experience is why I almost never go there. I end up there maybe once a year and get reminded how bad it sucks there. rolleyes:

Hopefully you just pack your stuff up on the off chance you pop back up.

If not, let me be the first to say: Can I have your stuff?:lick:

B

Budweiser

Sucks to see you leave UO. Though we haven't spent alot of time together as a guild I enjoyed pvping with you. See yah soon. ;) We all come back.

B

Balian of Asgard

Sorry to see you go shadow,

BTW, I am checking out as well, I might become like one of these dudes who doesnt play, but still posts :)

I however will miss uo because the gate and despise were great places for stealthing. Get a quick kill and log........

Anyhow, any CDA want my points, hit me up

D

Destiny<3

Darn! I thought you could teach me your uber banksitting skills! :D

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to buy these accounts... Hit me up... I am a bargain hunter... Nobody else is buying UO accounts.. PM me.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can do what I do, I keep my accounts going but log in every so often. Just like you I cant stay entertained with EA UO for more then 5 mins. Its always the same ol' crap if you know what Im sayin. Someday hopefully EA will get their heads out their Arses and make PvP fun again w/o having to add items to make it more item based, Squash all the exploits,speedhacks and do something about the unbalance in templates. I wish ya well with whatever you decide to do.

S

SUPRsalad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Shadow, at least wait till i get home.. C'mon, buddy... just hang in there for one more good sesh with me! *sniff* please??
its not often i get emotional about a game, but duder, I'm seriously going to miss you...

Does this mean Unknown is leaving too? What will we ever do without team canada??

S

suprshadow

nah, he is staying haha. He loves this game to much. I'll most likely be gone for a month and half or so..... I should be back. Just have a few things i have to do and UO is owning my life :D