• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fangs McWolf to max cash

F

Fangs McWolf

First time that I'll be maxing cash on a toon.

I plan to do it Sunday, during the usual Sunday night runs. I'd like for the following to be in my group:

Sergeant Squeaker
Trish (doesn't matter which toon)
Sally (orange cat)
Snoutrageous Kat (if I can get ahold of her)

Others will include anyone who has not already gone into the CFO. Basically, those who didn't squeeze into one of the other elevator loads. This is so that no one gets left behind if it can be helped.

On the chance that I cannot get in touch with Snout, I would like to have someone as a backup 4th in her place. So if someone feels that I foolishly forgot to add their name to the list, speak up so I can consider you as a replacement.

:D

UPDATE: I'll be maxing on Monday, thinking 10PM eastern but that's not a definite yet.
Just need to update Sgt Squeaker on it and need to find at least 2 more to go on the run (can do a 4 man but a little extra help can't hurt). So on Sunday I'll be CFO'ing with Prince.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

Congrats, good luck. Enjoyed the mint with you the other night :)

S

Squeaker

Just let me know... I'll be around but not on TT for a while (busy - house and yardwork). Either night is good for me.
I have a question though... How do you max cash without a toon? I'd really love to know!

S

Steveo

If you would like Steveo I can attend. Just let me know. I will be glad to help out.

M

Miles Tails Prower

I would love to be there to help (I am Lvl 49 too) but sadly, I'm suspended. But Good Luck! :)

F

Fangs McWolf

I can join I think. That would be my Tuesday morning at 1030? I'm +0800hrs GMT.
10PM is 22:00
eastern is -5 (during daylight saving time)
22:00 +5 (to reverse it) would be 27:00, minus a day is 03:00
Adjust for your +8 makes it 11:00.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10PM is 22:00
eastern is -5 (during daylight saving time)
22:00 +5 (to reverse it) would be 27:00, minus a day is 03:00
Adjust for your +8 makes it 11:00.
Whoah! :bowdown: I never get that right.

11:00 is a bit iffy for me since I have to be at work by noon. Sorry. :eek:

S

Squeaker

Congrats! That was a blast. Thanks for letting me and mine be a part of it :p

P.S. You did get a laff didn't you?